Our Fearless Leader in Action! (1 Viewer)

jazzeum

Four Star General
For those of you who may have missed the webcast, here is Andy making several points. In the first picture, as befits a good dealer, Shannon is in rapt attention while Pete is obviously mesmerized. We know what Ron is thinking about. It starts N and ends with n and I don't mean a noun.

Attachments

• Badolato Collection 2007 077.jpg
    Badolato Collection 2007 077.jpg
    73 KB · Views: 617
  • Badolato Collection 2007 078.jpg
    Badolato Collection 2007 078.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 620
  • Badolato Collection 2007 079.jpg
    Badolato Collection 2007 079.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 612
  • Badolato Collection 2007 080.jpg
    Badolato Collection 2007 080.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 609
What a terrific event.

Andy was great and Louis, Hans and Larry - were the perfect hosts and thank you for all your efforts in this event.

Fun was had by all.

Thanks to Brad for the reports and photos - you even got my good side :)

Thanks Louis, Hans, Larry, Brad and everyone who contributed to the symposium. It seems that a good time was had by all.

(Alas I missed the webcast but thanks for the update on what was said).

Brad-
I would title the last couple shots "Go ask Andy when he's ten feet tall". :) Thanks for all the pics and info. Its great to get a first hand account.

Doug,

He does look a bit tall there, doesn't he. I've got some more photos to post and I'll try to get some on tonight.

Thanks Louis, Hans, Larry, Brad and everyone who contributed to the symposium. It seems that a good time was had by all.

(Alas I missed the webcast but thanks for the update on what was said).

Joe,

Both Bill Sager and I taped Andy's speech, so we can make you a DVD if you would like to see it (I have no idea how to do it, but I can always take it someplace).

I am in the process of converting it from film to disc. I will let you know when I am done and see if I can get a copy out to whoever wants one.

Bill Sager

Bill I would love a copy, I live farway and can never get to any of the shows or anything else for that matter...I don't even know what Andy sounds like...The museum looks great by the way....:)

WELLINGTON

I would love to see a cd of him talking.

You can listen to some interviews with Andy on Tony Neville's Toy Soldier TV. Really worth checking out if you haven't already. All kinds of good stuff on there.

MD

Fantastic pics of the Crusader castle. This is the first time I have seen pictures of the entire model. Absolutely outstanding. Would love to have one.

Mike

Fantastic pics of the Crusader castle. This is the first time I have seen pictures of the entire model. Absolutely outstanding. Would love to have one.

Mike

I'll have to take some new photos of the castle - I picked up the wood prototype of the Siege Tower at this year's OTSN.

Is K&C going to make this castle for general release? Thanks.

There were origianlly plans for a gateway section, two wall sections and a corner tower section to be sold as mass production items, but that was three OTSN's ago, and I heard nothing further since.

You can always comission Gordon to make you one - I know several people have, including Fred Genard of Toy Soldiers Paris, and his is quite nice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back