Pacific Beach Assault (1 Viewer)

Hi all,

After seeing Harrie's most recent (and amazing I might add) Tarawa beach diorama in his Few new Leatherneck in my Tarawa Diorama, I was looking at my own Tarawa collection admiring the USMC figures. Great action poses, a good value for your $, and an overall nice sub-theme, I was admiring my own collection thinking, it's time for a new shot. My challenge has been to incorporate the large Alligator in my scenes with limited size ground cover and backdrop. This time, I cheated a little bit adding a few Alligators (from my own picture) with photo-editing magic. I don't think it came out too bad:

Pacific Beach Assault by Western Outlaw, on Flickr

Evening, Rob .... " I don't think it came out too bad: ....:rolleyes2:
NO SIR, it can out wonderful. A different perspective and well photographed to show K&C USMC's sets.

Really well done!

--- LaRRy

Great photo Rob, really like what you did with the underside of the Alligator showing how clear the water was.

Steve

That's a great scene. As always, I can't see any flaw, Rob!:smile2: I love the background....:rolleyes:

Cheers

Enrico

Rob, you are a photo artist extraordinaire. A delight to the eyes. I'm thinking that this could make a great background/foreground pic for another up beach dio, maybe from the Japanese figure perspective. Just a thought.........................Joe

Rob, you are a photo artist extraordinaire. A delight to the eyes. I'm thinking that this could make a great background/foreground pic for another up beach dio, maybe from the Japanese figure perspective.
Thanks Joe - really appreciate the nice comments. Great idea on the "Japanese perspective". May have to do so.

That's a great scene. As always, I can't see any flaw, Rob!:smile2: I love the background.
Thanks Enrico - always appreciate your feedback.

Great job Mate
Thank you Harrie - you've created some fantastic scenes for inspiration.

Amazing !
Thanks much Guy!

Great photo Rob, really like what you did with the underside of the Alligator showing how clear the water was.
Thanks Steve - that took me a little work. Appreciate you noticing.

That’s a very nice scene you have there.
Thanks Catt.

it can out wonderful. A different perspective and well photographed to show K&C USMC's sets. Really well done!
Thank you LaRRy - nice of you to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back