Painted Conte Confederates (1 Viewer)

Mike,

Anyone can paint. All you need is time, a good set of paints and brushes, patience and someone to teach you how to start it all.

I used to have a friend who said the same thing and the ones who paint their figures in the Manila encouraged him to paint. So he started painting, poor figures at the start but he persisted. Now he paints for others on commission and his skill is much better than his former mentors now.

So what I am trying to say is, if you want to learn how to paint, just take the plunge and paint. If you are afraid of messing up your branded figures, buy cheapo China stuff first with good enough sculpts and just paint. It's part of the fun of having this hobby.

So go buy your paints and brushes and start painting. And in this day and age, Youtube and Google are always there to lead you to good websites for painting tutorials.

Larry

Great job! I can't wait to get to my 1/32 ACW figures. Thanks for sharing your pix - an inspiration.

Scott,

Pardon me for forgetting to say this earlier in my reply to Mike. Great paint job. Very neat and nice color choices.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back