Pavia 1525 Dio (1 Viewer)

IXEC

Sergeant First Class
This Set Battle at Pavia 1525 item # 40291 is really cool. I know the horse's are a little drab. But with the great discount price on it, had to grab it.

I like the history here, and the suttle details of the figures make the horses detail fit right in. You get alot for the money :)

Anyone else have one?

Paul

This Set Battle at Pavia 1525 item # 40291 is really cool. I know the horse's are a little drab. But with the great discount price on it, had to grab it.

I like the history here, and the suttle details of the figures make the horses detail fit right in. You get alot for the money :)

Anyone else have one?

Paul

Where did you get it from? Picture?

40291.jpg

Here it is. I know the Frog still has some for $99.

They have one at BT Solders on Ebay for $90.......

......in fact they have 65 available:p:p.
however they usually charge around $8 for shipping for a box that big, so around $98

They have one at BT Solders on Ebay for $90.......

......in fact they have 65 available:p:p.
however they usually charge around $8 for shipping for a box that big, so around $98

I have to wounder, why at this price are these not moving?

You get 8 figures 2 horses and a display base all for under $100, and the way things are these days :eek:

Is it just me or is this a really good deal :confused:

Paul

I have to wounder, why at this price are these not moving?

You get 8 figures 2 horses and a display base all for under $100, and the way things are these days :eek:

Is it just me or is this a really good deal :confused:

Paul
That is a great deal. I buy alot from BT myself. They always seem to have the best prices. I have talked to the owner on occasion and asked how they are able to sell at such discounts and he said they are constantly searching for deals on retired sets so that they can sell them to collectors at a fair price. Its obviously working for them since they announced they are moving to a new and bigger showroom. I am hoping to actually get there some time to see it. And your right with the way the economy is now you have to search for the best deals. I would certainly advise buying from them.

Hi Guys just looking at the Pavia diorama by Britains. It is a copy of the full scale diorama situated at the Leeds Armoury in Leeds UK. It is an impressive site close up. Any of you guys visiting the UK should make a point if visiting this amazing museum. Regards beating retreat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back