Phone Call Of Joy! (1 Viewer)

Hi Rob,

Thanks for posting photos of your wall curios. You have a wonderful collection and I very much like the manner in which you have tastefully displayed your figures.

I have a few similar wall cabinets, but they have mirrored backings. I like the mirrored backing as it seems to add a sense of depth to the display. However, the mirror plays havoc with photographing the figures. I very much like the white backgrounds that appears in your cabinets. Did the cabinets come with the white background or did you add it? Whatever the case, I think it is very effective and it allows you to photograph your figures without annoying reflections.

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Hi Rob,

Thanks for posting photos of your wall curios. You have a wonderful collection and I very much like the manner in which you have tastefully displayed your figures.

I have a few similar wall cabinets, but they have mirrored backings. I like the mirrored backing as it seems to add a sense of depth to the display. However, the mirror plays havoc with photographing the figures. I very much like the white backgrounds that appears in your cabinets. Did the cabinets come with the white background or did you add it? Whatever the case, I think it is very effective and it allows you to photograph your figures without annoying reflections.

Just tape or stand a piece of cardboard to cover the mirror when you want to do a photo. Just make 1 the correct size and save it. :) Same to not shoot through a glass shelf to the figures on the shelf below.

Terry

Hi Rob,

Thanks Pat thats very kind of you and much appreciated:).The Cabinets came with the background and I believe the company I got them from offer a couple of different background colours.I totally agree with you re the mirrored backgrounds,there are plus and minus points with them.

Thanks again Pat and best wishes

Rob

your display is charming rob, neatly arranged.
the vivid figures had always been K&C's undeniable charm, just as the vehicles are figarti's, and your display had showcased that very well indeed.:)

i like the showcase very much, and you had given me some ideas, i dont have a collection like yours, so i hope to fill them up over time.:D

sincerely.

your display is charming rob, neatly arranged.
the vivid figures had always been K&C's undeniable charm, just as the vehicles are figarti's, and your display had showcased that very well indeed.:)

i like the showcase very much, and you had given me some ideas, i dont have a collection like yours, so i hope to fill them up over time.:D

sincerely.

Thank you Nasir,I appreciate that mate.Yes it has taken six years to build up but it is very satisfying,i do love this hobby and it gives me hours of enjoyment.

Cheers

Rob

Woke up today with a pone call from Scott McCabe (IONA)!:D

He dropped off the King and Country 3 D-Day paratroopers hanging from chutes at my house!:D

They are brilliant!:D:D:D

I am going to keep them in the box until the extension and loft conversion is finished and then they will be jumoing!!:D

Thanks again mate!:D

Your quote at the bottom of your page was said by Lt.Col.Moore 5th of the 7th 1st CAV. RVN

Ring, Ring, Ring ....................... That's your retirement call ! :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back