Photos from current London Show? (1 Viewer)

I took 180 photos at the show today and I will post these tomorrow as I have to edit and resize them first. :salute::

Jeff

I took 180 photos at the show today...........................

180? That's all? You slacker..................:wink2:.................myself and many others on this side of the pond thank you in advance.

And I'm working on a June visit, myself and Zach perhaps? He'll need me as a mule to help him hump all his purchases home, I'm just going for giggles and to meet the UK brigade, plus a side trip to Waterloo...............^&grin

Last edited by a moderator:
I was under the impression that the June show tended to be the quietest one of the year or am I wrong about that?

You'll have to have a curry when you're across here, then there'll be no arguement as to it' relevance :)

Appears that George was given a big ol' dose Imodium last night. Gee, I hope his "problem" wasn't caused by that fish sammich he ate for lunch yesterday ..... 'cause I had the same. {sm2}{sm5}

B.

Appears that George was given a big ol' dose Imodium last night. Gee, I hope his "problem" wasn't caused by that fish sammich he ate for lunch yesterday ..... 'cause I had the same. {sm2}{sm5}

B.

I doubt it because we ate at two different restaurants..................^&confuse...................hey; wait a minute.................{eek3}..............this is awesome...............:wink2:

I was under the impression that the June show tended to be the quietest one of the year or am I wrong about that?

Both the March and June Shows are quiet compared to the December Show Brad. Next December the Show will be moving to a new venue, I believe it will be at the Haverstock School, Camden so next June will be the last at the Business Design Centre Islington

Cheers

Martyn:)

Both the March and June Shows are quiet compared to the December Show Brad. Next December the Show will be moving to a new venue, I believe it will be at the Haverstock School, Camden so next June will be the last at the Business Design Centre Islington

Cheers

Martyn:)

Hmm, not impressed with the change of venue. Why can't they just go back to the Royal National?? Great location and easy to get to. At this rate It'll be in Slough or Reading in the not too distant future. Why didn't the organisers ask the traders or customers first? NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL.

Pete

Users who are viewing this thread

Back