Photos of Rammjager? (1 Viewer)

Yep its always a dash to get the retired stuff.As you said at the start of this month,i'm sure there will be some WW2 stuff retiring at the start of May.

Rob

I remember reading a story years ago in warlord comic that the piloted V1 was actually a suicide bomb against ground targets which would make more sense as the nose is stuffed with high explosive. However whatever the real intended use was I have to take my hat off to K&C as this is one of their best products to date I have seen in the 1/30th scale market.
Keep up the good work Andy.
Red

Really unbelievably cool looking little vignette. I think it will look amazing on a late war airfield diorama with my ME262 and Blom & Voss BV 141. I really think the new warbirds are going to open up entire new worlds of diorama display. Come to think of it, the same airfield, with some german casualties and some occupying U.S. troops would also make a great end of the war diorama.

WS 100 - Is the begining of the RETURN OF THE WARBIRDS !

Warbird Airfields here we come :D

Really unbelievably cool looking little vignette. I think it will look amazing on a late war airfield diorama with my ME262 and Blom & Voss BV 141. I really think the new warbirds are going to open up entire new worlds of diorama display. Come to think of it, the same airfield, with some german casualties and some occupying U.S. troops would also make a great end of the war diorama.

That would be cool.I also would love to have some Battle of Britain airfiled stuff,oh god i'm thinking of collecting warbirds now....theres no hope for my finances

Rob

Dear Rob - I worry about you - with all the new stuff there'll be nothing left of you soon!!:eek:

That would be cool.I also would love to have some Battle of Britain airfiled stuff,oh god i'm thinking of collecting warbirds now....theres no hope for my finances

Rob

I don't know if you've seen the shots of my 12 foot by 6 foot RAF airfield (which is, as of now, awaiting a couple of buildings from Gordon), but I am so excited about new and better sculpted RAF groundcrew, and new vehicles/accessories, I can almost taste it.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmm working on ideas for K&CUK display base.

This has to be pulled out of a hanger on to the airfield................

Look out for this at the June show!in London

Tony

Gordon is making me a 3-D hanger designed to fity in the corner of my RAF airfield diorama. It will have a full facade, some damage (like it was bombed or strafed), will be big enough inside to fit a warbird and some mechanics, but will be triangular (to fit in the corner) and thus not complete inside.

Jim,

There are several shots of my airfield on this forum. I can't show shots of the hanger, because I haven't received it from Gordon yet.

Would love to see some pics when you do get it Louis.

Rob

Thats some airfield Louis,looks like their ready to roll!.

Rob

The Airfield has a lot of room to expand. I want two more buildings, the hanger I described and another weather tower. Then, when K&C starts releasing warbird related groundcrew, pilots, and vehicles (man I hope he does an RAF or USAF fire truck!) in today's level of quality in a matt finish, I can rotate the older, glossy items to the rear of the diorama, put the new higher quality items in the foreground, and have a really realistic airfield.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back