Picked up something different (1 Viewer)

Oh no....could you not stay away from another range???? Bad...very bad!

Well Cameron. it is kinda a different range. I have been eyeing this up for a while. It was damaged a bit. But I don't mind. it is supposed to be damaged. :) I have asked my ts dealer to order the road. But I really like the building. It would work well with the ss range as well. Still working on Civil War line. But I have been eying this up for a long time! :) Here are some pics.misc 006 (640x480).jpgmisc 012 (640x480).jpgmisc 015 (640x480).jpg

Goes great with your Stalingrad Germans! I was really thinking you gave in and bought some of the SS. :p

Brad,
Congrats on this excellent purchase! This is a great looking building!
Best,
Josh

Cameron. That might be around the corner :) Too many good choices and not enough money :). Oh, and this thing is heavy! I think it weighs 15 pounds!

Goes great with your Stalingrad Germans! I was really thinking you gave in and bought some of the SS. :p

Last edited:
Cameron. That might be around the corner :) Too many good choices and not enough money :).

That's the problem I have! Not enough money to go around. I want to finish out my collection of 13th Alabama, BUT I also want to start collecting the WWII line starting with the 101st boys.

I understand completely. It is hard with so many good choices. I still want to focus on the CW. But when WW2 pieces come up that look interesting. I will probably pull the trigger :)

That's the problem I have! Not enough money to go around. I want to finish out my collection of 13th Alabama, BUT I also want to start collecting the WWII line starting with the 101st boys.

Excellent Building....I assume it is an FL building....Very realistic in detail, damage and weathering:salute::...Nice work.:salute::

[It is the FL ruined Building. The detail is credible and includes removable floors and rubble( I didn't use that yet)
QUOTE=Vezzolf;597721]Excellent Building....I assume it is an FL building....Very realistic in detail, damage and weathering:salute::...Nice work.:salute::[/QUOTE]

I am glad you had the other sections. I see they look excellent together. I asked my dealer to order the road piece. I believe FL also did a Stalingrad Factory piece. I recall seeing it in the dio's a few years ago. That looked very nice too! I really like the detail on the building. It is amazing! Brad

Hi Brad,
Congratulations for this heavy acquisition{sm4}
Looking forward your next diorama.
Best regards
Xavier

Users who are viewing this thread

Back