Polish Winged Hussar VEA6002- Charging Flagbearer (1 Viewer)

I am glad you asked as i missed this news and just went back to check it out. Ottomans would be greatly welcomed. Jenkins will be making some as well as part of the seige of Malta. Hopefully they are compatible

I am glad you asked as i missed this news and just went back to check it out. Ottomans would be greatly welcomed. Jenkins will be making some as well as part of the seige of Malta. Hopefully they are compatible
Fingers crossed, hopefully we don't have to wait long..

Years ago i had a few bits and pieces of this era. But nobody did it well enough and my collection was a mish mash so i sold them. Now that Team and JJD are doing it, i want in. They will do a great job

Years ago i had a few bits and pieces of this era. But nobody did it well enough and my collection was a mish mash so i sold them. Now that Team and JJD are doing it, i want in. They will do a great job

Is JJD doing this era as well ?
That will be good.

I have the first two standard Bearers, Sobieski, and one charging with the lance, one with the sword, been sorry I didn't buy more, I am real happy that TM is releasing some, 10 from What I read, Hoping for a kettle drummer, if not I would be happy, for any, possible multiples on some if there are poses that I don't like...
I would only buy the Standard Bearer, on the first releases, As mentioned. I have the Sobieski with a sword, so no need for one,the trumpet, would be at the tail end of the purchases, when there are not enough pieces to satisfy me.. fingers crossed that it will get revisited again in the near future, after the first 10 releases..

I have the first two standard Bearers, Sobieski, and one charging with the lance, one with the sword, been sorry I didn't buy more, I am real happy that TM is releasing some, 10 from What I read, Hoping for a kettle drummer, if not I would be happy, for any, possible multiples on some if there are poses that I don't like...
I would only buy the Standard Bearer, on the first releases, As mentioned. I have the Sobieski with a sword, so no need for one,the trumpet, would be at the tail end of the purchases, when there are not enough pieces to satisfy me.. fingers crossed that it will get revisited again in the near future, after the first 10 releases..

I was lucky enough to get all 14 First Legion releases (I don't buy a lot of FL so this was a bit of an investment). This included the limited edition Sobieski flagbearer. I am going for all the Team Miniatures releases on the basis that they should make a stunning display on mass. Add in some Ottoman opposition and I reckon you get a truly vibrant and eye catching display. Well that's my humble view so can't wait for Julie to send the first three TM releases to the UK.

I’d like to hear from someone who has both Team and FL ones how they compare to FL.

I was also lucky enough to get all the FL pieces, including the rare third flagbearer, but I will wait to get these pieces until I see a scale comparison.

I was lucky enough to get all 14 First Legion releases (I don't buy a lot of FL so this was a bit of an investment). This included the limited edition Sobieski flagbearer. I am going for all the Team Miniatures releases on the basis that they should make a stunning display on mass. Add in some Ottoman opposition and I reckon you get a truly vibrant and eye catching display. Well that's my humble view so can't wait for Julie to send the first three TM releases to the UK.
I hope you can share some pics with us soon mate.
Jas

The people that will be buying this first will be mostlly, would be new to the Winged Lancers, the ones that has the first legion figures, that has at least one of the standard bearers and/ or the Sobieski, more than likely will not be buying any of the first offerings..and would be waiting for the next offerings, to gauge how far they will go with the TM pieces, so I hope TM, would make those 10 pieces that they mentioned, the first offerings will not be as popular, as next offerings, so hopefully they will not get disheartened, and have it out in a reasonable pace... Lets have fun!!..

Thats a great point Spartan. Hopefully TM stick with it. I want to see them live before i commit. Dont have any FL Hussars

Users who are viewing this thread

Back