POLL for FALLSCHRIMJAGER II Sets for 2006 (1 Viewer)

johngambale

Sergeant Major
:) NOW, That everyone is getting their BOB WINTER SETS; How about Requesting to K & C, for A NEW-GERMAN PARATROOP-( HEAVY and LIGHT WEAPONS TEAMS?

John,

Andy has said he's not doing paratroopers so there is really no point to this poll.

WW2 FALLSCHRIMJAGER II ( HEAVY AND LIGHT WEAPONS TEAMS: RECOILLESS RIFLE TEAM------HEAVY MORTAR TEAM-----PANZERSCHRECK TEAM------PAK 40 ANTI-TANK GUN TEAM----PRONE MG TEAM------------ASSAULT RIFLE FG44 TEAM -------KETTENKRAD-Towing Small Supply Trailer------MARDER II / IIM -----ELEPHANT----JADGTIGER----HUMMEL-STUG III-SHORT BARREL GUN----PANZER IV-F/G SHORT BARREL GUN!

John,

I just don't get you. Andy has said no to paratroopers for 2006. With all due respect, it can't be said more clearly than that.

Well OK he may have said no to 2006 but there's no harm in talking about what we would like to see in the future.

Personally I'd like to see more FJ's. They always seem to be a popular subject and make a change from SS figures. I think a Crete range would be incredible and i would really like some Normandy FJ's.

hey its been awhile .i to think no harm in talking about it. i think johns idea great. i think everyones imput great for ideas. i to would like more fjs in future.fj teams would be cool

Hey, I agree with you guys for beyond 2006. It's just this idea he's fixated upon for 2006, especially when Andy has production planned for the next 18 months.

I'd like to see some fallschirmjäger, but just not in 2006. If Andy has made his production plans, he would be crazy to throw in some new FJ. Let's just hope for 2007. ;)

John,

I love your ideas! Especially that Jagdtiger and Elefant: they are both on my wishing list too.

I think a Jagdtiger would be very cool. Has K&C ever made one of these? It could be a nice limited edition...

Last edited:
You never know. We may get some a few more Fallshirmjaegers sets in The Battle of The Bulge, Berlin, or Afrika Korps series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back