Poll Participation (1 Viewer)

richardschulze1944

Private 2
Hi everyone :salute::

I'm hoping this may be of interest to some of you. I'm trying to get people with an interest in toy soldier collecting, friends and acquaintances, to take part in a poll on my blog concerning the relative merits of featuring articles about Third Reich themed models in toy soldier magazines

I'm well aware of some of the discussions Third Reich themed posts have inspired on this and many other forums in the past, so if you would rather not take part that's absolutely fine. More details about the back story to this are available on the blog but, in brief, it relates to an article in the latest issue of TSC. For all I know, there may already have been a similar poll or thread on here so please forgive me if I have inadvertently overlooked it

Your participation would be greatly appreciated, so if you have an interest in such things, or would just like to have a look and perhaps take part in a semi-light-hearted manner, please feel free

Oh, and by the way, I'm not simply trying to 'drum up business'. The blog is completely non-profit making

Thanking you, in anticipation %^V

I thought the article was interesting but, nothing than had not been said before and, will be said again and again by those who don't like the stuff or similar.
Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back