Posts missing? (1 Viewer)

waynepoo

Colonel
Whatever maintenance that was done to TF forum as resulted in my posts of 20/9 going missing.....^&confuse:mad:
Wayne.

Yes Wayne I think there are some glitches still, hopefully it all will be retrieved. Robin.

What great timing to shut down for maintenance.^&confuse{eek3}:rolleyes2:
Mark

I was told the site got hacked. At any rate, I'm very glad that they worked so hard to solve the problem. I was starting to run out of Xanex.{eek3}:wink2: -- Al

I was told the site got hacked. At any rate, I'm very glad that they worked so hard to solve the problem. I was starting to run out of Xanex.{eek3}:wink2: -- Al

Al is right. The site was hacked into and hence the maintenance. The hackers will be reading the forum now to see members' comments in response to the dastardly act. I suggest we do not give these anencephalics the opportunity to do that.

Raymond. :mad::mad:

Whatever maintenance that was done to TF forum as resulted in my posts of 20/9 going missing.....^&confuse:mad:
Wayne.

Forum was hacked ! Think you should be grateful the forum back running so fast .

Forum was hacked ! Think you should be grateful the forum back running so fast .

As we don't exist in the same time zone as you Neil, we in Oz didn't know the forum was hacked when posting.......
Wayne.

Pete told me the site, as well as several other forums, was hacked. Apparently, people have nothing better to do.

Pete told me the site, as well as several other forums, was hacked. Apparently, people have nothing better to do.

Thank for the intell Brad , just nice to have the forum back up and running

forum was hacked there was a real strange front page saying this and some strange visual aids when I tried logging on yesterday. It did say forum closed for maintenance when you tried to access through the shop but, it was obvious they would not say site closed as we were hacked its just not cricket to advertise that!!!!

Agree that we should be pleased they got it up and running as quick but, sure shows how much some depend on a toy soldier forum. Even if it had been closed for maintenance there would have been a good reason so, do something else
Mitch

When I tried logging yesterday it said something about a religion and the fact the site had been attacked because it wasn't protected. Great to see it back up and running again so quickly.:salute::

Rob

When I tried logging yesterday it said something about a religion and the fact the site had been attacked because it wasn't protected. Great to see it back up and running again so quickly.:salute::

Rob

Totally crazy ! Hacking a Toy Soldier forum ! {sm2}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back