Preflight Briefing… Prepping a Henschel HS-132 for its Next Mission (1 Viewer)

tmanthegreat

Registered Member
I received the latest version of the Henschel HS-132 model from Thomas Gunn Miniatures last week (they ship fast!) It’s a fantastic model of an obscure aircraft that very nearly saw service at the end of WWII. I’ve got my model in a simple scene with some older TGM Luftwaffe pilot figures plotting out a mission while the ground crew finishes readying the aircraft.

Enjoy!

IMG_3784.jpegIMG_3776.jpegIMG_3778.jpegIMG_3780.jpegIMG_3788.jpegIMG_3792.jpegIMG_3781.jpegIMG_3783.jpeg

Nice piece, Tman. Great addition to your collection.
Thanks Rob! I love the TGM Luftwaffe 1946 range aircraft models as they are incredibly unique. I’ve long been fascinated with the German late war concept aircraft ever since watching a documentary about them on the History Channel in the late 1990s. It’s amazing how far ahead the designs were compared to the Allies and scary how close many of the aircraft came to production… The HS-132 bomber included.

Thanks Rob! I love the TGM Luftwaffe 1946 range aircraft models as they are incredibly unique. I’ve long been fascinated with the German late war concept aircraft ever since watching a documentary about them on the History Channel in the late 1990s. It’s amazing how far ahead the designs were compared to the Allies and scary how close many of the aircraft came to production… The HS-132 bomber included.
You're most welcome. I'm not much of a WWII aircraft historian but good thing the Germans never got these mass produced. As the saying goes, "too little too late". From an engineering perspective; however, they were certainly impressive aircraft and I'm sure they paved the way for future designs.

Really showcases this plane with the appropriate accessories right down to the terrain mat. Nice items from TG. Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back