Premios Ejército 2017 (4 Viewers)

ALYMER

Private 2

Hi all,

On the 1st and 2nd of April, we participated in the "Military Miniatures Meeting" held on the occasion of the 55th edition of the Army awards, 2017 (Premios Ejército).
The events were held in the General Captaincy of Valencia, the former convent of Santo Domingo of the Dominican friars. Is a building of Valencian and Baroque Gothic styles founded in 1239 on land granted by King James I the Conqueror.
Normally for security reasons it is closed to the public, during the event it opened its doors and received more than five thousand visits, reason why we had a lot of public.
In addition to military miniatures, two historical recreation groups wore more than twenty classic Spanish uniforms, parading knights with classic armor, troops of the Tercios or wearing the famous "rayadillo".
It was a fantastic weekend shared with many friends, I leave you some photos that I hope you like.

Regards,
Tono

ALYMER_premios_EJERCITO_1.jpg

As you can see, even a change of guard was possible, according to the old ordinances

ALYMER_premios_EJERCITO_2.jpg

We had a chapel in the courtyard where we could display our products perfectly.

ALYMER_premios_EJERCITO_3.jpg

Our showcases attracted the attention of visitors.

ALYMER_premios_EJERCITO_4.jpg

Here you can see a detail of a showcase with the 1939 Victory parade in Valencia, made with 30mm vehicles of our production.

The Torrente Modeller Association, imparted lessons of painting of figures.

ALYMER_premios_EJERCITO_6.jpg

Here you can see me, explaining to the civil and military authorities our exhibition.

I hope you have liked,

Tono

ALYMER_premios_EJERCITO_7.jpg

Tono unas fotos de esas vitrinas se necesitan, los que no fuimos debemos poder verlas y disfrutarlas, asi será más completo esa exposición.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back