Preparing a Ninja diorama (1 Viewer)

Poppo

2nd Lieutenant
FL made very beautiful samurais, and I find the Del Prado ones nice.

Sadly and strangely, no one did the Ninjas. Since the Ninjas fascinate me, much more than the samurai, in the future I will make a diorama with them as protagonists. Below is just an idea of some poses.

20210517_122845.jpg20210517_123120.jpg

Attachments

• 20210517_123411.jpg
    20210517_123411.jpg
    351.7 KB · Views: 214
  • 20210517_124006.jpg
    20210517_124006.jpg
    287 KB · Views: 210
Nice. This was at the Gettysburg show

Attachments

• FC672F72-9F93-43EA-A50B-961D86CF4761.jpeg
    FC672F72-9F93-43EA-A50B-961D86CF4761.jpeg
    236.7 KB · Views: 194
One of the pleasures is planning and bringing your ideas to fruition over a period. This diorama will certainly satisfy these aspirations. Looking forward to seeing the end result. Robin.

Many pricey Russian Ninja figures have been made, and many cool models, and 3 cool East of India guys that we have, but it does seem a bit neglected to me as well.
Nice job! More Ninja weapons would be cool additions to any figure.
Best Wishes
Paddy for the Pats

Many pricey Russian Ninja figures have been made, and many cool models, and 3 cool East of India guys that we have, but it does seem a bit neglected to me as well.
Nice job! More Ninja weapons would be cool additions to any figure.
Best Wishes
Paddy for the Pats

Thanks. After the photos, I have partially repainted 2 figures because they were not ok)

Ambitious setting.
Looking forward to the finished product!
Best Wishes from Anglo-America to our Great Allies in Italy, France, and all of Europe.
Paddy

Ambitious setting.
Looking forward to the finished product!
Best Wishes from Anglo-America to our Great Allies in Italy, France, and all of Europe.
Paddy

Thank you Paddy. Ambitious, yes, not easy the positioning of the figures and a big terrain work to be done. Here below will be the final setting of the figures.^&grin
Allies, yes, but hopefully there is no war).:eek:

20210714_221354.jpg

Thank you Paddy. Ambitious, yes, not easy the positioning of the figures and a big terrain work to be done. Here below will be the final setting of the figures.^&grin
Allies, yes, but hopefully there is no war).:eek:

View attachment 277442

Certainly Allies in War, hopefully Allies in Peace.
I'm looking forward to the finished product!
Does need work though. Obviously ground & clean-up & maybe a little more paint on some things.
Anyway thanks for keeping the under-produced fields alive and thanks even more for keeping dioramas with hand-painted, home-made figure alive! Always cool to see!
Paddy

Certainly Allies in War, hopefully Allies in Peace.
I'm looking forward to the finished product!
Does need work though. Obviously ground & clean-up & maybe a little more paint on some things.
Anyway thanks for keeping the under-produced fields alive and thanks even more for keeping dioramas with hand-painted, home-made figure alive! Always cool to see!
Paddy

https://www.google.com/search?q=bud...k, and choose the path that leads to wisdom."

But Ninjas may think differently !
Don't mean to be too critical, just trying to help a budding artist!
Best Wishes mon ami/amico.
Paddy

I love your diorama. In spirit it reminds of the scene from the movie Ronin where De Niro is taken the home of a French operative working on a Ninja diorama.
Thanks for posting.
Benjamin

Users who are viewing this thread

Back