Prieto and Treefrog Join Forces (1 Viewer)

I agree with Toy Soldier Brigade Alex's section should be called PIMP my Tank!

I want mine lowered 1 inch all around with flames on sides, chrome tipped exhausts and a killer sound system, if there's any money left we can talk about a "supercharger".:cool: Now that's a "strictly limited" edition.;)

Fred

I want mine lowered 1 inch all around with flames on sides, chrome tipped exhausts and a killer sound system, if there's any money left we can talk about a "supercharger".:cool: Now that's a "strictly limited" edition.;)

Fred

and a 105mm gun....LOL:D Does it have a tacky horn?:rolleyes:

You made want to establish A King & Country Customized Special Editions Forum which any modified King & Country product would be feature...Up for Graps..........The Lt.

Life is full of little moments of pleasure. We seem to seek out pleasure whenever and wherever we can. Some of these forms of pleasure are as simple as having the remote operator for your garage door open; or, when there is hot water for a morning shower; or, when somebody did not eat that last piece of chocolate cake and you can; or, you just opened your new customized Prieto Productions M10, placed it on the coffee table next to the regular winter K&C version, and found both of them to be sooooo cool:)

That feeling of spending $164 for the Prieto version (I live in Minnesota so Shannon has to charge me state sales tax :mad: ) and $115 for the K&C version (got that one from George at MM and avoided the sales tax issue :rolleyes: ) and not regretting it is really a good one to experience. Now $279 for two vehicles is a lot of money, and I am fortunate that I can afford to spend that much, and much more, but I still remember the days of just being able to pay the rent, grocery, and other bills and in comparison $279 is a great deal of money. I still remember my first paycheck when I enlisted in the US Navy. It was 15 April 1970 and it was for $72, and that was half a months pay. Sometimes when I spend a great deal of money on this hobby, I feel guilty. I am successful at getting past that feeling, but I still feel it never the less:eek:

Alex your customization of the M10 seems to bring out more of the wonderful detail of Andy’s model (it is such a great foundation to build on) and it is a real pleasure to have it in my collection. And for those of you who have been following my grandmother's quotes, she too would be happy as we rock peacefully watching the sun set in the western pinkish blue sky.

Last edited:
Life is full of little moments of pleasure. We seem to seek out pleasure whenever and wherever we can. Some of these forms of pleasure are as simple as having the remote operator for your garage door open; or, when there is hot water for a morning shower; or, when somebody did not eat that last piece of chocolate cake and you can; or, you just opened your new customized Prieto Productions M10, placed it on the coffee table next to the regular winter K&C version, and found both of them to be sooooo cool:)

That feeling of spending $164 for the Prieto version (I live in Minnesota so Shannon has to charge me state sales tax :mad: ) and $115 for the K&C version (got that one from George at MM and avoided the sales tax issue :rolleyes: ) and not regretting it is really a good one to experience. Now $279 for two vehicles is a lot of money, and I am fortunate that I can afford to spend that much, and much more, but I still remember the days of just being able to pay the rent, grocery, and other bills and in comparison $279 is a great deal of money. I still remember my first paycheck when I enlisted in the US Navy. It was 15 April 1970 and it was for $72, and that was half a months pay. Sometimes when I spend a great deal of money on this hobby, I feel guilty. I am successful at getting past that feeling, but I still feel it never the less:eek:

Alex your customization of the M10 seems to bring out more of the wonderful detail of Andy’s model (it is such a great foundation to build on) and it is a real pleasure to have it in my collection.

Michael,

If you never had to struggle to make ends meet in your youthful days, I doubt there would be the same sensation of warmth and worth now. Without getting too philosophical (an area I feel I would soon find myself out of depth:eek: ), I appreciate my purchases far more now, having gone through that period of life when I was having to watch every pound.

You've earn't that right to purchase these luxuries, in more ways than one, so I wouldn't let the guilt thing hang over you too much.

And yes, Alex's customisation looks very, very nice.

Simon

Alex:

Keep up the good work - show us more......:D

Here are a few repaints that you might not have seen since you are new here.

flak1.jpg

wp4.jpg

ambushtiger2.jpg

tiger2a2.jpg

Last edited:
These repaints are outstanding. I'm looking very forward to some German vehicles hitting the market-For instance, how about an AK panzer IV painted in Normandy camo ?
I'll preorder for that immediately.

Alex,

Outstanding work.....repaints rock and add your own personal touch to a collection.....I remember this guy way back when that use to do a few. :cool:

Brian,

Hope you're coming to the Symposium. It's been over a year and really like to see ya.

Alex,

Outstanding work.....repaints rock and add your own personal touch to a collection.....I remember this guy way back when that use to do a few. :cool:

Thanks Brian and everyone on the forum. Its the forum and its members that inspire me to do these repaints.

Fantastic work, Alex. Keep 'em coming. I particularly like that last one, the winter camo KT:D , great detailing and the hooks on the turret was a nice touch.

Fred

Alex you really are talented,these are superb.Will sure be ordering some of your work in the near future.

Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back