post here your pictures featuring prisoners of war both military or civil;
here are a few of mine
guy:smile2:
001.JPG

20.03.2010 020.jpg

20.03.2010 020 (2).jpg

captured.jpg

I have a couple of sets of K&C figures in my collection
but much more colourful that the WW2 images below :)

powawi.jpg
American War of Independence

pownap.jpg
Napoleonic Wars

John

21260041552_eee05671d8_o.jpg

The "Mad Arab" Abdul Alhazred, caught by Egyptian Government soldiers, deep in the tombs of the "The Nameless City". In the "History", Alhazred is said to have been a "half-crazed Arab" who worshipped the Lovecraftian entities Yog-Sothoth and Cthulhu. He is described as being from Sanaa in Yemen, and as visiting the ruins of Babylon, the "subterranean secrets" of Memphis and the Empty Quarter of Arabia (where he discovered the "nameless city" below Irem). In his last years, he lived in Damascus, where he wrote Al Azif before his sudden and mysterious death in a Egyptian prison, thus losing his mind to visions untold in modern histories, as not all histories are Non-Fiction!

Cheers,

P1260428edit.JPG

One hapless German. Robin.

Attachments

• DSCN0314.jpg
    DSCN0314.jpg
    279.2 KB · Views: 219
All your scenes Guy look very realistic. So well done, hard to match your skills. Robin.

An exchange in progress where a young Winston Churchill does negotiate, quite sternly I might add, the release of "Daughters of the Empire" captured previously from a midsummer picnic somewhere east of the Sudan by the before mentioned "Mad Arab" Abdul Alhazred!

Again purely fictional, but what else do you do with such captives in distress, but free them with your Calvary!

Cheers,

P1270680edit.JPG

P1270700edit.JPG

P1270686edit.JPG

Here are 2 more pictures
guy:)
IMGP3183.JPG

IMGP3184.JPG

Last edited:
post here your pictures featuring prisoners of war both military or civil;
here are a few of mine
guy:smile2:

View attachment 221861

This photo makes the scene seem so 'real'...had to look at it several times...something about the colours and sharpness.
Background blends exceptionally.
Amazing job, on an wonderful scene.

Thank you.

The only Prisoner set I own is the King & Country DD074 "Reach for the Sky", one of my favorites.

DD074 Andy.JPG

This photo makes the scene seem so 'real'...had to look at it several times...something about the colours and sharpness.
Background blends exceptionally.
Amazing job, on an wonderful scene.

Thank you.

The life like qualities are incomparable. Chris

An exchange in progress where a young Winston Churchill does negotiate, quite sternly I might add, the release of "Daughters of the Empire" captured previously from a midsummer picnic somewhere east of the Sudan by the before mentioned "Mad Arab" Abdul Alhazred!

Again purely fictional, but what else do you do with such captives in distress, but free them with your Calvary!

Cheers,

View attachment 221889

View attachment 221890

View attachment 221891

The last one is My personal favorite. Well executed and great perspective.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back