Purchase opportunity (1 Viewer)

Rossbach

Private
Does anyone know wether It is possible to get the "Soldiers of the World" to buy at an european dealer?
I don´t want to worry about any import tax when I buy in Europe.
That would be much uncomplicated for me.

Those are 1/6 figures
are they, even, still in production ?

Those are 1/6 figures
are they, even, still in production ?

There is a misunderstanding! Not the 1/6 Figures but these metal and glossy painted ones, made in NZ.
They have beautiful ranges and I want to get some sets for WW1. But the tax issue beetween the states is so irritating for a privat customer.
So I have looked for a reseller in Germany or Europe, but couldn´t find anyone.

There is a misunderstanding! Not the 1/6 Figures but these metal and glossy painted ones, made in NZ.
They have beautiful ranges and I want to get some sets for WW1. But the tax issue beetween the states is so irritating for a privat customer.
So I have looked for a reseller in Germany or Europe, but couldn´t find anyone.

Do you mean Regal Enterprise ?
http://regaltoysoldiers.com/

do you have a Webb adress ?

Best

I have purchased a few of these sets directly from New Zealand and have had no problem with import taxes. Normally takes about three to four weeks between ordering and receiving figures as they are painted to order. The standard set should cost you about 90 euro with postage. They are well worth the money and are beautifully painted

just to add i dont think they have a european dealer this might change as they were displaying their figures at the last london show as far as i know. I wasnt at this show so i stand to be corrected on this. Im sure some dealer will want to supply their figures in europe after seeing them.

just to add i dont think they have a european dealer this might change as they were displaying their figures at the last london show as far as i know. I wasnt at this show so i stand to be corrected on this. Im sure some dealer will want to supply their figures in europe after seeing them.

Thank you for your answer. I think that will help!

SOW are almost a Trophy match but the only dealer that I know of is Mike Rosso of Stockade Miniatures in Pennsylvania. I'm sure he could ship internationally.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back