Questions about these Warbirds (1 Viewer)

RedBaron

Staff Sergeant
Are these 2 Warbirds the same material as the newer releases?

Are they 1/30 scale?

Are they removable from the display stands?

How rare are they? I've only seen the Corsair on eBay. Never seen the ME109. Thanks!

2n1deg2.jpg

15hsmu.jpg

Ihave the 2 of them yes they are polystone but they are 1/32 scale but they are really amazing models^&grin:salute::
And yes they come off the display stands
Scott

Redbaron,

Not sure how many were made but maybe not as many as recent K&C aircraft.

I bought the ME 109 (no stand, box or figure) second hand about 20 months ago and put in on Ebay soon after. It sold for A$770 which at that time may have been about US$550.

Regards
Brett

At the time, they didn't sell very well, which is why or one of the reasons why K & C got out of the plane business. They had many, many wooden airplanes but I think finding a reliable supplier was a problem. Only two polys were made.

It was a concentrated effort of many people that persuaded Andy that making airplanes again could be a profitable venture, i.e., they would sell.

At the time, they didn't sell very well, which is why or one of the reasons why K & C got out of the plane business. They had many, many wooden airplanes but I think finding a reliable supplier was a problem. Only two polys were made.

It was a concentrated effort of many people that persuaded Andy that making airplanes again could be a profitable venture, i.e., they would sell.

I saw a recent example of the quality of what they are now producing at the "Old Toy Soldier's Home" in Vista, CA: the 109 of North African Campaign German "Ace" Marseille. Miles ahead of the 1/32 plastic manifestations I had been collecting (and one that hadn't been available!?).

Cheers to K&C for delving back:salute::

Both of these older warbirds have sold on the secondary market for $400.00 a piece
easy.I have seen the older Luftwaffe aircraft go for $600.00 to $800.00 in New
condition !!!!:smile2:

The funny thing about the older polys is that when they were available you couldn't give 'em away!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back