Quick WW1 shelf display (1 Viewer)

RobDan

Private
A quick shelf display I made on a rainy day yesterday.
I wish I could get hold of a K&C tank. Would be good if that was re-released.
Best option I had was to make one at 1/35
Also, it would be nice if there was some more casualties released in the future (along with all the other peoples requests {sm4}), like three in a row being mowed down by a machine gun.
Rob

Attachments

• IMG_0380.jpg
    IMG_0380.jpg
    237.9 KB · Views: 312
  • IMG_0377.jpg
    IMG_0377.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 380
  • IMG_0376.jpg
    IMG_0376.jpg
    155.3 KB · Views: 301
  • IMG_0375.jpg
    IMG_0375.jpg
    179.6 KB · Views: 389
Very nice scene. Well done. The Tank fits good into it :D

You can find the K&C Tanks on ebay, sometimes at very reasonable prices. Actually there is only one offer from France at a very high price.

Regards
Stefan

Hudson & Allen Studios make some great WWI trench warfare backdrops. One would really add some depth to your shelf diorama (everything in the photo behind the tank and the building is an H&A backdrop):

attachment.php

Very nice scene. Well done. The Tank fits good into it :D

You can find the K&C Tanks on ebay, sometimes at very reasonable prices. Actually there is only one offer from France at a very high price.

Regards
Stefan

Thanks Stefan. I noticed one in Canada as well but the postage and tax would be to much. Will just keep waiting.
Rob

Hudson & Allen Studios make some great WWI trench warfare backdrops. One would really add some depth to your shelf diorama (everything in the photo behind the tank and the building is an H&A backdrop):

attachment.php

Thanks for the head ups. I'll look them up.
I remember a good one somebody has used on here in the past with explosions going off.
I started to look for some on the internet last night and ended up just reading about battles. So easy to get distracted.
Rob

Rob, you could try JG Miniatures.

Jeff

Attachments

• ww1-barrage.jpg
    ww1-barrage.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 179
My shelf display would encompass a gym floor.Wretched excess.1918 St.-Mihiel ..over 150 buildings(all types) 50(+-) French Tanks,3000 figures(MANY casualties(Scratch built) and still accumulating...my goodness...enjoy the era!

My shelf display would encompass a gym floor.Wretched excess.1918 St.-Mihiel ..over 150 buildings(all types) 50(+-) French Tanks,3000 figures(MANY casualties(Scratch built) and still accumulating...my goodness...enjoy the era!

Wow. Would be nice to see photos, or are they on this site already
Rob

Users who are viewing this thread

Back