re AeroArt (1 Viewer)

tryfon

Sergeant
Hi all, as an Australian I find it odd that AeroArt only sells within the US, you cannot even ask a question on ebay because of the way it is set up, not a Russian seller but a US one who has them made and painted in Russia, so again

Russians are happy to sell worldwide but not this US guy why

Hi all, as an Australian I find it odd that AeroArt only sells within the US, you cannot even ask a question on ebay because of the way it is set up, not a Russian seller but a US one who has them made and painted in Russia, so again

Russians are happy to sell worldwide but not this US guy why

Why don’t you ask them. However, if you look at their website, they do ship overseas.

I wonder how much the current situation is going to impact Aeroart? Even under the best of circumstance, their supply of Russian figures was uncertain and unpredictable. It can't be good.

I wonder how much the current situation is going to impact Aeroart? Even under the best of circumstance, their supply of Russian figures was uncertain and unpredictable. It can't be good.

Price increase has already occurred on the website and not huge amount in stock.

Tom

Thank you to the moderator for bringing this topic back to business - Russian Figures.

General comment - there are some wonderful Companies, Studios and Artisans who make their living creating works of art. This part of the forum is a terrific place to enjoy them.

Topic at hand - Aeroart. Feel free to check out their website for current offerings. One of my personal favorites is the new Roman Tiger Skin Aquilifer.

TD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back