Re Britains Standard Journal Feb 2014 (1 Viewer)

Zulu Dawn

Private 2
Can anyone please tell me if the February 2014 Edition of Britains The Standard Journal Collector's Club Magazine has been sent out yet.

I live in the UK but am still waiting to receive mine as yet.

Many Thanks

Zulu Dawn ^&confuse

I received my Feb 2014 Standard last week . . . . Wisconsin USA
:smile2: Mike

Hi Guys,

I haven't gotten mine yet but that is likely due to the APO being "efficient" I just hope that it gets here before the end of the month...

Dave

I got my membership pack and it's in it.How often do these come out?
Mark

I joined Britain's collectors club last month and I received November 2013 so will I still Receive February's edition of the Standard at some point. I am new to the forum so it would be rude not to say hello to all.

Hi Chetshwayo,

Welcome to the Forum and the Collectors Club. How long have you been collecting and taking a wild guess with your screen name Zulu War would figure prominently in your collection. Let us know a little about you.

All the best

Dave

Hi Chetshwayo,

Welcome to the Forum and the Collectors Club. How long have you been collecting and taking a wild guess with your screen name Zulu War would figure prominently in your collection. Let us know a little about you.

All the best

Dave

Hi Dave, I have been collecting since last September and yes I am Zulu War mad so I will try and post a picture or two. I have been into toy soldiers ever since I was five years old with the likes of Timpo, Airfix and Britain's detail. I am a Brain injury Nurse so I look for good buys when I am not at work. I also like the WW1 series of figures again something special from Britain's.

Can anyone please tell me if the February 2014 Edition of Britains The Standard Journal Collector's Club Magazine has been sent out yet.

I live in the UK but am still waiting to receive mine as yet.

Many Thanks

Zulu Dawn ^&confuse

Thank you to everyone who posted about The Feb 2014 Collector's Club Journal/Magazine.....
As if by Magic it arrived today Wednesday 12 th March.
Well Done to Britains for having such a splendid front cover of British 24th Foot Ambulance being overrun by Zulu's.

Zulu Dawn

Users who are viewing this thread

Back