Ready 4 Action! Luftwaffe Field Div. London Show D-Day Set (1 Viewer)

BattlewagonBruce

Corporal
We are pleased to announce we will be at the London Show this Saturday. You can find us at with Gareth Morgan at the Morgan Miniatures Stand.

Bruce paints for Gareth, as well as Offensive Miniatures, Warlord Games and Minairons Minis (Wargames figs and vehicles)

This first batch of figures were sculpted by the very talented Martin Tabony, from whom I got the castings.

We will have single figures and a special 8 figure D-Day boxed set:

dakota 003.jpg

dakota 004.jpg

dakota 002.jpg

There is 8 figures in the set.

We have a variation version of the German D-Day figure, a Luftwaffe Field Division soldier. This Division fought round Caen after D-Day against the Canadians etc.

Italian and German inf 013.jpg

Italian and German inf 014.jpg

The next batch will be smaller bases, so these large based versions will be very rare!

Hope to see you at the show

Bruce

brucembonus@hotmail.co.uk

Last edited:
I like what your doing with these figure Bruce, a couple of things wrong with this though, the tabs should be green not yellow, yellow denotes aircrew and paratroopers, green is for field division, failing that just paint the collar the same as the camo pattern,also his mp3008 is from 1945 not 1944, you could also do with putting buttons down the jacket as that is what the smock had. Hope I'm not coming across as a button counter!

I like what your doing with these figure Bruce, a couple of things wrong with this though, the tabs should be green not yellow, yellow denotes aircrew and paratroopers, green is for field division, failing that just paint the collar the same as the camo pattern,also his mp3008 is from 1945 not 1944, you could also do with putting buttons down the jacket as that is what the smock had. Hope I'm not coming across as a button counter!

Not a button counter at all!

Thanks for that. I paint so many Fallschirmjager that I must have gone into autopilot.

I did not know the Luftwaffe did not have splinter pattern smocks cut like the SS ones. You do see the button up ones commonly though, now you mention it.

I will fix him up and put some pics on.

ta

Bruce

Users who are viewing this thread

Back