Releasing scheduals? (1 Viewer)

GJB22

Corporal
I read one post that kind of hinted at this, so I'll ask just to be sure. Does Andy release certain ranges at certain times of the year, or does he just randomly release whatever he wants whenever he wants?

I read one post that kind of hinted at this, so I'll ask just to be sure. Does Andy release certain ranges at certain times of the year, or does he just randomly release whatever he wants whenever he wants?

A definite pattern seems to be developing with the WW2 ranges at least.We have AK/EA in the spring,D Day in the summer,possibly Arnhem september(?)and then we have Bulge in the winter months.Sorry as i don't collects Naps etc i can't tell you when they are released.

Rob

Thanks Rob, I guess I should have specified, but all I collect is WW2.

I think this year will be a good one for us WW2 collectors.Am really looking forward to what Andy has up his sleeve for D Day this year,also we may well get some more 8th Army and definetly more Arnhem stuff.The monthly dispatches from here on in should be very interesting.:)

Rob

No ancient Egypt or AWI this year I note. Any comments
Regards
Damian

I guess Andy has to go with what he knows will sell.I'm always surprised with the AWI and ACW that they don't sell much more,i always thought they'd be hugely popular with the good folk of the US?.If i had limitless funds i'd collect Ancient Egypt too,went there for our honeymoon fell in love with the place.Not ANCIENT Egypt you understand:D although i look two thousand years old i'm only42!

Rob

I think this year will be a good one for us WW2 collectors.Am really looking forward to what Andy has up his sleeve for D Day this year,also we may well get some more 8th Army and definetly more Arnhem stuff.The monthly dispatches from here on in should be very interesting.:)

Rob

Well, if the reactions to the next monthly dispatches are similar to the last lot.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: then yeah, interesting indeed Rob....;);)

Cheers
H

Hi Guys,

I know there’s always speculation about what K&C will release throughout the year. As this is only February I think some of the forward speculation on what we will and will not release is a little bit ‘shot in the dark’.

What I can tell you (without actual details) is that all our World War II fans will not be disappointed (in virtually every theatre of action) with upcoming releases. Neither will our 1776 enthusiasts or American Civil War. Add in new Remember the Alamo… more Napoleonics… additional LAH… All-new Battle of the Bulge (both sides of course)… some great new Ancient Egypt (its been too long I know)… Definitely more ‘Market Garden’… and several (yes several) little shock’n’awe surprises of our very own.

2008 and early 2009 (yep, we’re already working that far ahead) is our 25th Anniversary Year and it’s going to be very, very special.

I think we might even surprise a few of our most vocal critics… but we’ll have to see! Anyways, this is gearing up to be our best year yet.

So hold on to your hats!
All the best and Happy Collecting,

Hi Guys,

I know there’s always speculation about what K&C will release throughout the year. As this is only February I think some of the forward speculation on what we will and will not release is a little bit ‘shot in the dark’.

What I can tell you (without actual details) is that all our World War II fans will not be disappointed (in virtually every theatre of action) with upcoming releases. Neither will our 1776 enthusiasts or American Civil War. Add in new Remember the Alamo… more Napoleonics… additional LAH… All-new Battle of the Bulge (both sides of course)… some great new Ancient Egypt (its been too long I know)… Definitely more ‘Market Garden’… and several (yes several) little shock’n’awe surprises of our very own.

2008 and early 2009 (yep, we’re already working that far ahead) is our 25th Anniversary Year and it’s going to be very, very special.

I think we might even surprise a few of our most vocal critics… but we’ll have to see! Anyways, this is gearing up to be our best year yet.

So hold on to your hats!
All the best and Happy Collecting,

Sorry was just chewing the cud.

All sounds fantastic.

Rob

Andrew

Good Luck on that ! :rolleyes:

Ron

Yes, Andrew-

Unless K&C comes with cheap Warbirds, there will be some people to accuse Andy to privilege a small group of collectors and to call that a shame.

Also, be careful with the scale. The same people will be frustated and disappointed by your products.

Isn't it hard to satisfy everybody?

Have a nice day,
Pierre.

i hope the Polish Lancers has been planned. (I wouldn't mind even if they're just repaints of the Crimea 17th Lancers) as someone else in the forum had previoulsy suggested.

I get the feeling that

THE HESSIANS ARE COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

EXCELLENT!!!:D

In the past, K&C used to offer a bunch of figures for a new line (e.g. Napoleonic Empress Dragoon), and then later they will release another line (e.g. Blackwatch) but then they will add a few extras to the previous line (Empress Dragoon)...

That's the same releasing strategy that Tony Neville is planning for the Crimea line as he's said sometime ago.

However, I noticed a change recently, where K&C released the Scots Grey, and followed by the French line infantry grenadiers but not re-visiting the Scots Grey.

The Scots Grey is desperately needing a leading officer/general in their CHARGE!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back