Repaint: FJ (2 Viewers)

hajipavt

Private 2
I've had all eight Normandy FJ figures boxed up since I brought them a year or so ago . I've never been happy with the camo on these guys. Anyway to cut a long story short I've found a great modeller in Greece whose going to repaint the lot in proper splinter camo for me. I'm sending them off tomorrow and I'll post the pics when I get them back. Can't wait. Great figures with great sculpts but let down (again) by rubbish paint job...

It's too bad that many re-paints are necessary in this hobby for both WWII soldiers and AFV's.....CS does have very good sculpts for most of their TS products........ Looking forward to seeing the end result with new painted camo for your FJ's.....Hopefully it will be well done and to your liking....Can you tell us what this individual will be charging for re-paint of a figure??....Best Frank.

It's too bad that many re-paints are necessary in this hobby for both WWII soldiers and AFV's.....CS does have very good sculpts for most of their TS products........ Looking forward to seeing the end result with new painted camo for your FJ's.....Hopefully it will be well done and to your liking....Can you tell us what this individual will be charging for re-paint of a figure??....Best Frank.

Only 50 euros for all eight. Very cheap. But I buy dioramas from this nice guy so maybe it's a special price I'm not sure. His diorama bases are absolutely amazing.see for yourself.

http://www.dioramania.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back