Repainting a JAGDPANTHER (1 Viewer)

Mitch

Major General
Been doing a little work lately and thought it was time to post some paint jobs and some dio's (later) so, here is the start of the repainted Jagdpanther which, is based on photo's of an original JP. Nice JP this from TCS and glad I got some of them. Still a way to go yet but, its getting there.
Mitch

Looks very good so far. Excellent pait job. I wonder what the final result will be.
Thanks for posting.

Mitch ,

I'd also like to say it already looks great as is !! Really enjoy seeing your winter washed AFV's...They are incredible works ! Got me buying Winter Theatre AFV's as well...I got the K&C winter Jagdpanther...I've got a 21st Century Toys Panther , Tiger & King Tiger , i may try to folow your previous winter wash instructions as i have never tried it...Looks like abit of fun !
Thanks for sharing ...

Joe

Mitch; do you have any plans to replace the over sized muzzle brake; that is the only serious technical flaw in this model. I have the Normandy version on my desk with the reloading crew topping up the ammo racks. They work better with the Jagdpanther than with the King Tiger. I look forward to seeing your finished project! Regards

Thanks for all the comments.

Joe..

Look forward to your winter repaints

Katana...

No plans to do it I am not sure that there are one's available in the model hobby that would fit as it would be easy to remove and adhere a metal one. Alternatively, I could make one myself but, its not something that annoys me to the point where I have to change it. At least not yet!!
Mitch

Users who are viewing this thread

Back