Revised Napoleon in Egypt, 1798 diorama (1 Viewer)

Iron Brigade

Command Sergeant Major
Thanks to comments made by John / "Obee" of Australia to my new Thread last week on my new diorama of Gen. Bonaparte in Egypt in 1798 I have added a camel, K&C set# LoJ 005C to my diorama of Napoleon in Egypt in 1798. I think it looks great. Thanks again for your suggestion John! Please see #5new photos of my "Revised" diorama below.

"Iron Brigade" / Gary

Forum1.jpg

Forum2.jpg

Forum3.jpg

Forum4.jpg

Forum5.jpg

Gary,

glad that I could pass a critical eye over your diorama and that my suggestion payed off.....

looks great, think I better get one or two camels for mine!!

Well Done,

John

Looks like it's going to be good.Have always like Napolean in Egypt theme.
Mark

Gary,

glad that I could pass a critical eye over your diorama and that my suggestion payed off.....

looks great, think I better get one or two camels for mine!!

Well Done,

John

Dear John:

Thanks again very much for your prior kind commments of last week on my first posting of my new Napoleon 1798 in Egypt diorama and your splendid suggestion about the K&C LoJ series camels!

Gary

Top notch Gary{sm4} And John's suggestion fits the bill nicely. I'll add this suggestion. Find a nice desert, or subtle Egyptian backdrop pic, and that will add more depth to the display.

ABC(always be collecting)

Joe

Top notch Gary{sm4} And John's suggestion fits the bill nicely. I'll add this suggestion. Find a nice desert, or subtle Egyptian backdrop pic, and that will add more depth to the display.

ABC(always be collecting)

Joe

Hello "Ghostrider" / Joe:

Thank you very much for your comments that you added to this Thread that I started just yesterday.

"Iron Brigade" / Gary

Outstanding Display !

deserves a:

NAPOLEON !

Love this new range and look forward to each new release !! ^&grin

Outstanding Display !

deserves a:

NAPOLEON !

Love this new range and look forward to each new release !! ^&grin

Hello Ron:

Thanks for your comments! Yes, K&C's new "NE" (Napoleon in Egypt) series is something really different and very colorful as well. Might you be starting a new Thread at the Forum with photos of your Napoleon in Egypt display or dioarama? Have you seen the Article in Toy Soldier & Model Figure magazine for March 2012 that is about Napoleon in Egypt in 1798 with photos of figures from K&C and other manufacturers?

"Iron Brigade" / Gary

Hello Ron:

Thanks for your comments! Yes, K&C's new "NE" (Napoleon in Egypt) series is something really different and very colorful as well. Might you be starting a new Thread at the Forum with photos of your Napoleon in Egypt display or dioarama? Have you seen the Article in Toy Soldier & Model Figure magazine for March 2012 that is about Napoleon in Egypt in 1798 with photos of figures from K&C and other manufacturers?

"Iron Brigade" / Gary

Well - I might have to wait - because my display is not on the same level as yours !!

I have bought all the figures and plan to buy them all as they come out - I don't want to miss a single one. I did a repaint of a DelPrado Marmaluke Drummer on horseback which was fun and looks good with the collection. I am hoping we will see some really cool new Egypt Diorama pieces come out !

I promise when I get some sand and rock - I will get my display up to snuff and put pictures on the forum.

^&grin ^&grin^&grin

Well - I might have to wait - because my display is not on the same level as yours !!

I have bought all the figures and plan to buy them all as they come out - I don't want to miss a single one. I did a repaint of a DelPrado Marmaluke Drummer on horseback which was fun and looks good with the collection. I am hoping we will see some really cool new Egypt Diorama pieces come out !

I promise when I get some sand and rock - I will get my display up to snuff and put pictures on the forum.

^&grin ^&grin^&grin

Hello Ron:

Thanks for your additional reply back to me. I will look forward to seeing your display of the young General Napoleon Bonaparte before too long. I am sure it will be really nice! I almost got the "NE" set or figure of the soldier with the "sun canopy", but then decided to pass on him. I now have #10 soldier figures, #3 monuments & #1 camel which seems to be enough for the display area of about 28 by 10 inches.

Best regards, Gary / "Iron Brigade"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back