Rework of an older piece! (2 Viewers)

Fish - WOW...!!!
I hope you can find time to do an article in the "How-To" section. I'd love to see how you make your buildings.

Cheers
H

Tim

Really impressive - That diorama is what Napoleonic displays should look like !

Fantastic job ! Congrats ! :D

Ron

Tim

A masterpiece of display & craftsmanship.

Are you ordering the forthcoming WBCC mounted Coldstream Guard? It's meant to go with one of the Petticoats? A great way to start a father-daughter collection. :)

Randy

Attachments

• 1822-coldstream-adjutant.jpg
    1822-coldstream-adjutant.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 139
  • 60002Hi_Res.jpg
    60002Hi_Res.jpg
    95.4 KB · Views: 136
Randy I have to try and slow down my spending now:(so no I won,t be getting any of those figures. I,m a matte finnish guy any way. My daughters still kind of young to get into collecting those figures without ruining them. Although I did get here a mounted del prado figure of a young napoleon! She would get into my del prado collection and always make off with that figure, so I got one of her own. She calls him the king! I guess she has an eye for leadership!:p
I let her play around with my plastic figures and she enjoys letting her dinosaurs eat them all up time and again but I don,t think shes old enough for those figures your talking about yet? but who knows what the future will hold. I let here choose her own interests and if she sees them and likes them in the future I,ll go from there.

Randy I have to try and slow down my spending now:(so no I won,t be getting any of those figures. I,m a matte finnish guy any way. My daughters still kind of young to get into collecting those figures without ruining them. Although I did get here a mounted del prado figure of a young napoleon! She would get into my del prado collection and always make off with that figure, so I got one of her own. She calls him the king! I guess she has an eye for leadership!:p
I let her play around with my plastic figures and she enjoys letting her dinosaurs eat them all up time and again but I don,t think shes old enough for those figures your talking about yet? but who knows what the future will hold. I let here choose her own interests and if she sees them and likes them in the future I,ll go from there.

Enjoy my chat with your little helper and looking forward to meeting her next Saturday as well as getting to play with the NAPPY'S. Do I get the Brit's or The Frenchmen and thanks Tim for sharing the photos and as usual another outstanding battle scene....The Lt.

Very beautiful diorama, your trenches are very good, and you did nice job with the bushes and trees..:eek:

Nice Job fish! Thats a bit of work isnt it? Nice to see your cute little helper too!
Be careful , they turn into teenagers eventually.
Keep up the great work!
fub

Fish-

missed telling you this- fantastic work- I really dig it and glad to see you can have fun with the hobby with your daughter- good to see mine isn't the only tomboy!! ;);)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back