Rifles!!! (1 Viewer)

Harry Faversham.

Private 1st Class
I'm in the middle of 'Adventures in the Rifle Brigade' and was just wondering... has K&C ever done the 95th. Rifles?​

No not yet. No 95th or 60th Rifles. I wish they would put some out.

They did do a set of 8 KGL Rifles, NA 069 - 076, but they are retired. Luckily I managed to get my set in time. At a pinch, you could doa slight conversion with a paint brush, but they don't look as dirty and dusty as Sharpe's band of ruffians :)

john

A few photo's of the KGL figures in my collection, I hope you like them.

I would love to see a few 60th Royal Americans to swell my ranks,They will be a bit different with their red facings or a little bit more colourful, i mean. But the 95th would be also very welcome and i would collect them as no Nopleonic collection would be complete without the Green jackets ( The Grasshoppers ).

021o.jpg

DSCF3114.jpg

DSCF3122-1.jpg

DSCF3115.jpg

DSCF2926.jpg

Very best wishes Mark

Hi Mark,

Those are great photographs of the King's German Legion. I especially enjoy the figure placement in the photos. You do a really fine job of placing the figures in such a manner as they interact with each other and they take on a "lifelike" presentation. Thanks for sharing the photos with us!

Warmest personal regards,

Pat :)

Hi Pat

I would like to thank you for your kind words. They are very much appreciated.

Very best wishes Mark

I love the collection - Mark ! :D

I hope Andy does release the 95th Rifles - I love "Sharpes" on DVD

If you look back on the K&C Napoleonic releases - the small sub-series figures always do well (i.e. : KGL, Volts, KCS) - I hope Andy looks at that model and come up with more releases - like Prussians, Austrians and even rebel Spanish figures. Those would be very interesting.

Also - the Voltigeurs should be revisited in my opinion. These figures were released long ago and we never got Marching figures !! A re-release of some new firing positions would be great and big sellers too!

I watched Sharpe series on DVD for the first time just one year ago and I am crazy about the Rifles

The reason why I declined getting the K&C KGL Rifles is because most of the posts are duplicated from the other British 71st rifles now retired.

I wish K&C would release the 95th Rifles with Style!

I do hope we get some 95th soon,but i think more British cavalry and artillery will be next up.

Have you seen the Hornblower series, I ask this as in the British army a lot of light infantry where enrolled into the Navy's Royal Marines during the Napoleonic wars.

If you enjoyed Sharpe ,than you`ll love this.:D:D:D I love it: D:D:D. Looks like it was made by the same film company.

Epic award-winning films based on C.S. Forester's classic adventure stories. Set during the 18th century Napoleonic Wars, Horatio Hornblower (Ioan Gruffudd), a young and shy midshipman, rises through the ranks to become an admiral, braving bloody engagements at sea and close quarter encounters with passionate ladies every bit as tenacious as his treacherous foes. Little by little, Hornblower proves himself daring and inventive, until no battle or adventure is big enough for him. This collection includes every swashbuckling Hornblower adventure.

Best wishes Mark

This is a 4 disc collection with 786 mins run time.( Amazon )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back