Ripped Off! (1 Viewer)

Njja

1st Lieutenant
Hi just a friendly word of warning, to be caferul who you deal with. I got ripped off by a tacky dealer at the Convention in Atlanta last weekend.
Drop me a private e-mail if you would like the details.
Not everyone is as nice as Shannon and all the other dealers mentioned on this Forium. I am proud to say all the dealers we normally discuss are 1st rate.
Njja

Well for starters he put through a $1700 charge for an order that had been cancelled. Hoping I guess I wouldn't notice, then when I called him he tried to charge me 10% restocking for something he never sent. Oh yeah my receipt says "Your Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Return Within 90 Days For A Full Refund"
Maybe it should say "Account Promptly Charged For Items, Cancelled and Not Shipped"
It would be bad enough if he refunded 90% but this guy charged me $1700 for nothing????
Hey if Major League Baseball ever runs out of Balls, this guy has Pleanty of them, of course they are all curves.
Njja :eek:

John,

Was he a K & C dealer or seller?

BTW, congrats on getting tht WS 15. :cool:

Thanks Brad that WS15 was a tough one! I have to be real careful now I have a shadow. (Drop me an email and I'll tell you what I mean)
No it was not any of the dealers we all speak about. Some one I ran into at the Dragon show last weekend in Atlanta.
Drop me a note and I'll tell you who to watch out for.
He's just not a smart buisnessman, you can't charge someone $1700 for nothing, its just silly.
Njja

John could you email me the details.I bought quite a bit last weekend and would like to watch out for my Visa statement to make sure this was not one of the bad guys.
Thanks..

If He Is A Legit Dealer Report To Local Consumer Affairs As Well As The County District Attorneys Office And If Your State Has Sales Tax Report To State Tax Dept To See If He Filing Taxes On Proceeds Quarterly Or Otherwise . Your Credit Card Reciept Is Worth More Trouble For Him Than You Can Imagine :d
Doug

Thanks Doug, sometimes things happen for a reason. As a retired businessman I was the wrong guy to pull this on. I have my attorney doing exactly as you have advised. It just goes to show you can never let your guard down.
Njja :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back