Ron Wall (1 Viewer)

I don't know the state of his health, but it appears that he is not producing figures any more. A shame as they were really well done.

Yeah, I don't know his current status, either. I do recall seeing him at our show (MFCA) but it was a long time ago, maybe before we moved the show to Delaware for two years. That was 2005, I think. I also recall vaguely that he did have a website, but a quick websearch turned up nothing.

Prost!
Brad

I used to have a few Ron Wall. I believe Tom Dubel has a lot. I’m pretty sure he has stopped making figures.

Definitely no longer in production, I don't know if he is still alive. I used to have an email but never a reply. I think I am missing 1 civil war general - Jubal Early. Always on my hunt list.
TD

The other thread has a good post in it from Andy, I could not remember that story, but I did hear it before. Anyhow, I really liked Ron Wall figures and am happy to have the ACW ones I have. I wish it were still possible to order the ones I am missing!

TD

I had a few of the Ron Wall figures. They weren't bad and Ron had a distinct style.

The other thread has a good post in it from Andy, I could not remember that story, but I did hear it before. Anyhow, I really liked Ron Wall figures and am happy to have the ACW ones I have. I wish it were still possible to order the ones I am missing!

TD

Tom,
I have a bunch of Ron Wall ACW sets and would be happy to sell them at a very reasonable price.....let me know what you are looking for.

Tom,
I have a bunch of Ron Wall ACW sets and would be happy to sell them at a very reasonable price.....let me know what you are looking for.

Hi Rich,

only 1 General - it was the last one he did - Jubal Early. Did you ever get that one? Also, the mounted Generals, I never got either. Let me know and thanks
Tom

Users who are viewing this thread

Back