Room for your Collections/Dioramas (1 Viewer)

My home office is bursting at the seams, my dvd's are taking most of the linen cupboard and my clothes do not hang straight in the walk in wardrobe due to a great pile of books and my wife has given my troops marching orders. So I have started the process for a man-cave to be built next to the wood shed. Hoping to finish by Christmas and will show some progress photo's starting with the site. Robin.

Great stuff Robin and it's good that you have a sizable yard to build a man cave! Perhaps you should organise a grand opening when Andy is in Oz next year and you can send out invites to all and sundry that are able to make it down your way! {sm3}

Tom

Robin, every bloke needs a shed come man cave mate and with your collection I reckon you'll need a fair sized one to boot, just make sure you keep up the maintenance mate.....:wink2:
Wayne.
To small mate....

Just big enough...

But keep it in good nick....

Mate, you should post a few pic's of your bat/man cave complete with the hounds guarding the joint! ^&grin

Tom

Great stuff Robin and it's good that you have a sizable yard to build a man cave! Perhaps you should organise a grand opening when Andy is in Oz next year and you can send out invites to all and sundry that are able to make it down your way! {sm3}

Tom

Andy will never come to Adelaide Tom, although it's the best place in the world he would find it like a big country town and besides he would have a fit if he saw all the other items from his opposition^&grin. No I will be seeing him in July in Melbourne and I have a long list of questions after which he will have had enough of me anyway. I have to sneak up on this man cave bit by bit because it is going to cost an arm and a leg. The earthworks are in the next 2 weeks, than council approval than building the shed, concrete floor, carpet, electrical, insulation and than some display cabinets, shelves and tables.{eek3} The big question is whether I see this thru financially and health wise.{sm4}, Robin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back