Roses of Picardy (1 Viewer)

PolarBear

Major
British Medical personnel arrive at a French Castle in the countryside outside Paris that has recently been converted into a hospital where wounded British soldiers just returned from the horrors of the battlefield are awaiting treatment.

Attachments

• RosesOfPicardyMatSm.jpg
    RosesOfPicardyMatSm.jpg
    225 KB · Views: 149
Last edited:
British Medical personnel arrive at a French Castle in the countryside outside Paris that has recently been converted into a hospital where wounded British soldiers just returned from the horrors of the battlefield are awaiting treatment.[/QUOTE]

Wonderful little scene. Very nice figures well photographed. Thank you for sharing.
rgds
Wolfgang

British Medical personnel arrive at a French Castle in the countryside outside Paris that has recently been converted into a hospital where wounded British soldiers just returned from the horrors of the battlefield are awaiting treatment.

Wonderful little scene. Very nice figures well photographed. Thank you for sharing.
rgds
Wolfgang[/QUOTE]

Thank you Wolfgang!!!
I enjoy doing WWI era medical scenes. I especially like the uniforms worn by British Nurses:)

Here is another recent post

Attachments

• BritMedicsWWI.jpg
    BritMedicsWWI.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 100
Both scenes are nicely staged and photographed.
I especially like the angle upward on the first photograph; it gives the nurses a particularly formidable appearance!
I'm thinking these nurse figures are Asset?

Thanks for posting-
Squiggle

Another well done scene Randy!

One doesn't often see marching nurses. Great job.

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back