russian IS-IIm heavy tank (1 Viewer)

Hi Guys,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news... but about your 'YES, YES, YES and even more YESSES for this tank', I just spoke to Andy and his answer was 'NO, NO, NO and yet once more NO!'

Sorry!

Hi Guys,

I hate to be the bearer of bad news... but about your 'YES, YES, YES and even more YESSES for this tank', I just spoke to Andy and his answer was 'NO, NO, NO and yet once more NO!'

Sorry!

All cats are grey. Expect the JS-2 from someone.

and more russians, especially WINTER RUSSIANS:D

I asked for Russians before, and the answer was NO :confused: there is no plan for K&C put back any Red Army prototype, they sad it is not a good seller.

But some of Wehrmacht Paulus 6th Army will be very nice to have, in summer and winter uniforms with MG42, Tanks, etc..

Keeping ask for the Russians

Cheers

Well we have got 14 assault, 2 tankers, 1 accordian player , 3 NKVD and a traffic controller , one katusha rocket launcher and T34 and it falls to them to defend stalingrad, encircle the 6th army and smash their way all the way to berlin and hoist the flag over the reichstag. These guys are going to be very busy;)

K&C need to set up shop in moscow , population of 143 million in russia, bound to be a few collectors there:D:D might go down well there and the rest of us might get more russians:D

We can throw this modified K&C tank in to help the Russians. I'm also testing out my new Flickr account. :)

1333024603_8fd4f4a7b3.jpg

Alex,

What's your charge to convert one of the K & C T-34 to the Russian pattern you show in the photo?

Actually this is a one time conversion due to the all of the sawing, drilling, snapping, etc. There was quite of bit of work involved in this one and not just repainting. I bought it to convert it and sell it on ebay but I'm having a hard time letting go.

Actually this is a one time conversion due to the all of the sawing, drilling, snapping, etc. There was quite of bit of work involved in this one and not just repainting. I bought it to convert it and sell it on ebay but I'm having a hard time letting go.

I can see why . . . it's some of your best work!

We can throw this modified K&C tank in to help the Russians. I'm also testing out my new Flickr account. :)

1333024603_8fd4f4a7b3.jpg

Wow Alex that is a great looking Tank,you really are skilled.

Rob

Keep it Alex,

It's a real classic. You just may regret if you sell it.

Carlos

I wondering if the Germans characters that coming with are full body figures or half body?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back