Sad news from fleurbaix toy soldiers (1 Viewer)

Fleurbaix

Private 1st Class
Hello fellow forum members.
My Dad died on the 11th of march morning Aust time at about 7.35 am he died of a
massive heart attack cardiac arrest. He was very sick. I am so sad. He
was my very very best firend and truly a lovely man. Life we not be
the same without him.I thought you had no know as some members may know him. I am so sad. This has left a big hole in my heart. I am so sad i
cannot stop crying his birthday my dad's was on the 10th and my
brothers birthday is the 16th. He was my very very best friend i cannot get over this one day he was here one day he is not there. I will carry on Fleurbaix Toy Soldiers with Tristan my brother, but my dad did know alot about Fleurbaix Toy Soldiers, if i asked him any questions on toy soldiers, props and costumes life he knew what to say he was truly a wonderful man. His furneral is 2 p.m Monday at Anglican church St. Margrets woodville south australia.
We look forward to your reply Thanks Abram

Abram,

My sincere condolences at the loss of your father. He was a very nice man, who was a real credit to the hobby, and he will be missed. Friday night, at the New York Toy Soldier Symposium, we will raise a toast to your father's memory, along with the memory of our good friend and collector Chuck Harris, who also recently passed away.

Abram,

Sorry to hear that. My condolences to your family.

Regards,

Brad

Abram,

Please accept my sincere condolences on the loss of your father.

Abram, I am very sorry to hear of your and your family's loss. May your father now enjoy eternal peace. I'll lift a prayer for him and for you and your loved ones.

Brad

My deepest condolences to you and your family at this time of your loss.

Rob

I did not know your father but he sure does sound like a great guy that meant a lot to you. My condolences to you and your family.

Did not know your father, but as a father my heart goes out to you, try to concentrate on the positives through these difficult times. Adelaide. Cheers, Robin.

Very sorry to hear the sad news. My condolences to your family. Chris

Users who are viewing this thread

Back