San Antonio de Bejar - March 6th 1836 (1 Viewer)

Good Morning Guys,
and thanks REKP for posting this little reminder of the heroic events that took place at the Alamo 186 years ago in the predawn hour of March 6, 1836.

At 5:00 am today I joined K&C’s cofounder, Laura McAllister Johnson and we made our way to downtown San Antonio to take part in the Dawn Commemorative Ceremony held annually at the Alamo itself.
This is only the second time I have been able to attend this unique and moving ceremony, although Laura and her children have taken part many times.

While listening to the ceremony it reminded me that it was about time to take another ‘look’ at K&C’s own ‘Remember The Alamo’ series with additional new figures and perhaps a brand-new full colour brochure!

Have a great Sunday and…’Remember The Alamo!’
Andy in Texas.

Good Morning Guys,
and thanks REKP for posting this little reminder of the heroic events that took place at the Alamo 186 years ago in the predawn hour of March 6, 1836.

At 5:00 am today I joined K&C’s cofounder, Laura McAllister Johnson and we made our way to downtown San Antonio to take part in the Dawn Commemorative Ceremony held annually at the Alamo itself.
This is only the second time I have been able to attend this unique and moving ceremony, although Laura and her children have taken part many times.

While listening to the ceremony it reminded me that it was about time to take another ‘look’ at K&C’s own ‘Remember The Alamo’ series with additional new figures and perhaps a brand-new full colour brochure!

Have a great Sunday and…’Remember The Alamo!’
Andy in Texas.
Andy - being from Texas that is great news! I have 120 K&C RTA figures and look forward to adding to the collection. My favorites are the hand to hand combat figures. I know it is difficult to make dead or dying Texians - but that is what I think the collection could use. After all, that was ultimately the fate of the heros of the Alamo. Keep up the great work - you too are a hero in the toy soldier realm. Boyer, PFC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back