Scale shots--romans (1 Viewer)

MC BOWEN

Sergeant First Class
HI GUYS I PUT SOME SCALE-SIZE SHOTS ON THE FIRST LEGION THREAD NEW ROMANS.THOUGHT I WOULD POST THE CONTE ONE'S HERE IN CASE ANYONE IS INTERESTED.
DSC01022.jpg

DSC01021.jpg

looks great nice mix of figs,
thank you so much.really like my conte.did you read on the collectors showcase thread on roman's scale how they made THEIR new roman's to conte's scale since they felt he put the most passion into his sculpts.rc's new roman's look so much improved can not wait till they are available.and a ship a new galley.mike b.

thank you so much.really like my conte.did you read on the collectors showcase thread on roman's scale how they made THEIR new roman's to conte's scale since they felt he put the most passion into his sculpts.rc's new roman's look so much improved can not wait till they are available.and a ship a new galley.mike b.

Hi Can you advise where one can buy Roman temples, or arch or wall in our scale??
I know KC had a nice Roman fort years ago but is anyone making pieces like this now??
I've heard San Diego Toy Soldiers will be making a camp fort which hopefully will be fine for use with metal figures. Looking forward to seeing it

hi can you advise where one can buy roman temples, or arch or wall in our scale??
I know kc had a nice roman fort years ago but is anyone making pieces like this now??
I've heard san diego toy soldiers will be making a camp fort which hopefully will be fine for use with metal figures. Looking forward to seeing it

not a lot out there that i know of.k&c did 2 -fort and arch-but they are hard to find and expensive.k&c is going to do a greek temple front --looks very nice and i think could be used with romans.hopefully with conte first legion and collectors choice all coming out with romans --i forgot -aeroart figarte-marco polo romans also coming --you have seen their temple--one or more of these companies should make some backdrop --buildings --at least i hope.mike b.so stay tuned to the forum and you will know right away if something roman is released.

thank you both for the suggestions
I have some aquarium pieces but they look so distressed it makes it appear that Rome already fell as they really look beat up
I'm not familiar with the Marco Polo but shall check them out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back