Scratch built 1/72 scale house (1 Viewer)

Captain

Sergeant
Thought I'ld show off something I've been working on. I was going to cover the front porch but like it without it so will use that on another building. I hope to build an entire town.
Jackson reviews his brigade on the march to Romney;
100_4062.jpg

THank you britfarmer. On a tip from Fishhead I repainted the roof and am very pleased with the way that turned out. I also just added an outhouse as well and it already has a line forming! Them little fellas needed that Johnny house.
100_4078.jpg

I love that small stuff! Came out great, Cap'n, looking forward to mor!
Mike

The Airfix figures stand the test of time well don't they! I remember having boxes of those when I was a kid. :cool:

Nicely presented dio. :)

Jeff

Yep those Airfix were my favorite when I was a kid and I cant help but still buy them whenever I see them. Thank you for the kind words Gentlemen.

That mix of 1/72 CW figures works. AIRFIX CW figure's gear looks more British than US but the poses are good and I like plenty of marching figures plus the "at attention" figures. The rifle positions are very close.

I know I've seen a house in the old photos that your building is based on. Nice.

The Airfix figures stand the test of time well don't they! I remember having boxes of those when I was a kid. :cool:

Nicely presented dio. :)

Jeff
Yep, I still have boxes of them and they seem to last forever.

Yes they are fun. I'm using wooden coffee stirring sticks to make them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back