Second Armored in Iraq (1 Viewer)

Great collection ,great pics all I can say is WoW!Thanks for getting dirty and shareing with us. Looks like every thing is getting nice and green over in PA.You've got a great view there.
Thanks again ,Eric

Thank You Eric- it has been a blast- now I am trying to figure out how and where to put my WW2 figures

Here's a couple more

TeflonTerrorist1_5.jpg

TeflonTerrorist1_6.jpg

TeflonTerrorist1_7.jpg

Chris! That's a $500 Hummer your getting in the dirt. You're making me cry. :D
Liking the SF shots mate. The cave complex blends in nicely.

Simon

It's great watching you playing Chris and wish I'd been around to join you great work with the camera. The Conte Spatan photos look great and if your not awarded a merit Badge for your Brit photos let me know and I'll start a campaign to insure you get one from WBritain. Thanks for sharing your play time....The Lt.

Thanks for posting such nice pictures Chris. I enjoyed looking at them. Outdoor photos have started. The 1/18 guys look neat. John

Chris, great pictures!
But I have to go along with Simon, I sure wouldn,t put my K&C stuff in the dirt!
I remember as a kid takeing my toy soldiers outside and playing with them, and that the dirt never came out.
Maybe after those pictures we can get some others interested in the 1-18th stuff.
Again, excellent photos.
Gary

Chris! That's a $500 Hummer your getting in the dirt. You're making me cry. :D

Who Dares Wins!!:D

I couldn't get pictures like that leaving them stuffed inside my display case. I gotta admit, as soon as I got that hummer into the dirt, I heard it rev up yes, I did start pushing it along and had it peel out through the crevasse as it was going to engagge the Taliban:D

Then, I heard some of the guys yelling "Who Dares Wins" and "De Opresso Liber" and a collective "OH CRAP" from the Taliban figrues!! It was a great time- worth WAY WAY WAY more than $500!!!

If that made you cry, wait till I plop all my WW2 stuff out there!! :eek:

Funny thing- at my wife's daycare, my 7 year old daughter was there telling all her friends that "My dad is outside setting up army guys all around the yard"- her and all her friends started giggling. :eek:

If that made you cry, wait till I plop all my WW2 stuff out there!! :eek:

Funny thing- at my wife's daycare, my 7 year old daughter was there telling all her friends that "My dad is outside setting up army guys all around the yard"- her and all her friends started giggling. :eek:

:D:DLooking forward to you 'plopping' you're WWII stuff.

And re your daughter's friends, just stick your tongue out at them and blow raspberries in their general direction. They're girls and they just don't understand us 7 year old boys :p

Amazing photos Chris, and wow that is quite a collection you have there. Looks like you are going to end up doing what a collector friend of mine does some weekends on either a beach near him in PR or sometimes in his garden.

A few weeks ago he loaded up his entire 1:6 scale figure, AFV, artillery and buildings collection in his truck (a large truck!) and headed down to the beach. He then set the whole lot up; DAK verses British 8th army. I will try to get some photos.

Excellent work!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back