selling brick sheets (1 Viewer)

I'm really surprised there seems to be no interest in these...looks like a great product and I think the price is more than fair...I do French Indian War...so I really can't blend them in my era...but they look like they would be fun to work with and seem to be a great product...

They're very nice, but are they textured? I prefer the texture of brick. Plastruct makes sheeting that is in relief, just has to be painted. However, I agree, Michael, for guys who might not be willing to paint, these can be a great timesaver.

Prost!
Brad

Brad I do make a textured version of my brick sheets, they are a little more, because I have to re jib and score all the work again.

I had a look at these brick sheets today...and their application up close. And I can tell you...if you are serious about building your own structures, this is a durable, quality product with great detail and texture. It's versatile and the live results are exceptional. The photos here simply do not do it justice. I will definitely use this product on my next custom project and am excited to see the results.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back