Semper Fi (1 Viewer)

Horus

Brigadier General
51 years ago today Marines stormed and gained control of the Tower above the Dong Ba Gate in Hue.
Casualties were taken.
36.jpgA.jpg

Steve

Love this one Steve! Your re-creation is spot on. Great capture of a most dramatic scene.

As I look at this again, it reminds me of a Pacific USMC figure set. I really like how both themes really capture a more dramatic side of battle.

attachment.php

I may have to revisit this piece over the weekend. ;)

Both figure sets are magnificent and capture all the tension, drama and pain of battle, depicting courage and brotherhood. Mandatory to any dio depicting Marines in either WWII or Vietnam!

Hi guys,

as I have already said, pictures often speak louder than words.:redface2: Both scenes tell us about the tragedy of the war!

Well done!

Cheers

Enrico

P.s. : Dear Steve... I ought to tell you that your bricks are very impressive and the sky is... so blue ! :)

Last edited:
Hi guys,

as I have already said, pictures often speak louder than words.:redface2: Both scenes tell us about the tragedy of the war!

Well done!

Cheers

Enrico

P.s. : Dear Steve... I ought to tell you that your bricks are very impressive and the sky is... so blue ! :)

Cheers Enrico, glad you like the little scene mate. Bricks are 1.35 scale off ebay.

Steve

Terrific 'comparison' pix Steve...Well done!
Andy.

Thanks Andy, I hoping that you'll be doing many more photo based Marine combat figures.

Request, can you do a few more figures with bandoliers as you see them in so many photos.

Carry on the good work.

Steve

Users who are viewing this thread

Back