Set 27 will be more Germans! (1 Viewer)

larso

Sergeant Major
I have just cut-n-paste the following from Nick's site -

PURCHASE THE PLAYSET NOW !!

AND RECEIVE - FOR FREE !!!! - OUR NEW SET # 27

"WWII GERMAN SOLDIER ADD-ON SET"

AS SOON AS THEY ARE RELEASED !!!!

He's done two German sets so far, 'Add-on' doesn't sound like Paras or Pz troops - what might they be?

That's a good idea. He doesn't need to do artillery guys as the CTS ones fit in quite nicely with his as it is. It's unlikely but Hitler Youth types would be different. They'd be particularly applicable against the Russians. Personally, and I've said this before, I'd like motorcyclists. A command group maybe?

It might just be additional poses to go with what he already has. That's what I get from "add-on." I remember a few years back when I bought a couple sets of resin figures made from conversions of the longcoat and late war sets by Gary Dutko (I think). I'm always on the lookout for new poses.

Just informed it was Gary Binder not Gary Binder who did the conversions on the Germans for TSSD. Thanks for the correction.

Thanks for the acknowledgement. Yes, I made several conversions for Nick for the resin project. The biggest challenge was that I could only use TSSD parts due to copyright limitations. For my regular customers I use any parts that fit well. I will be interested to see what is produced.

According to a show report from a friend -
"TSSD confirms he had a few bags but sold all at show as well as the ONLY one of the new BLDG. He says he sold them before taking photos"

I meant, "Gary Binder, not Gary Dutko." But hopefully everyone got my point and I should quit while I'm only a length or so behind?

Good news about the new sets coming out - didn't realize they'd be here already, but they did say they might be in time for the show.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back