Setting Up My Diorama!!! (1 Viewer)

MAN, THAT SOUND FUN!!!! Do you just use plywood and build the landscape on top of it?

That is what I am doing/ envisioning for my basement.

Congratulations- I cannot think of a better area to stoke up your imagination in building ACW dio's.

PS- I also think it is super super cool you can sing for a living- wish I could!! :eek:

My display will not be to your level. You are out of my league, for sure.

Mine will be more for fun. (I tell myself this in case its stinks)

FUN IS GOOD!! my dioramas have glossies, mattes traditionals and new- oh,and a small range of scales too!! its toy soldiers man!! they are for playing with!!
Can't wait to see some pics- I have been doing an epic reorg or my displays and collections- I hope to have some pics up soon!!
FUN

Last edited:
I'm a mutt collector myself. I sent you a PM. Hope it makes sense!!

FUN IS GOOD!! my dioramas have glossies, mattes traditionals and new- oh,and a small range of scales too!! its toy soldiers man!! they are for playing with!!
Can't wait to see some pics- I have been doing an epic reorg or my displays and collections- I hope to have some pics up soon!!
FUN

My boys and I got out all of my buildings (one Frontline barn still missing), some of the trees and some soldiers. We could not wait. I still have to landscape the table, but putting some of the scenics on the table really helped my think through what i wanted to do....Now the part I struggle with....LANDSCAPING!!! Anyone want to help!!!!

That is what I am doing/ envisioning for my basement.

Congratulations- I cannot think of a better area to stoke up your imagination in building ACW dio's.

PS- I also think it is super super cool you can sing for a living- wish I could!! :eek:

Come on lads lets collect some moolah so we can send Bama Boy a camera :D:D we need some pictures.....can't wait to see that playground.......;)

Yes, Yes, send $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I already have a camera, but, Yes Yes send $$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

I will get photos next week. Promise!!!

Come on lads lets collect some moolah so we can send Bama Boy a camera :D:D we need some pictures.....can't wait to see that playground.......;)

I can't wait to see the pictures, and I envy you, my collection is mostly boxed up and waiting until I get a house with enough room to display them all.

I'm A liar!!! Pants are on fire!!! My wife has been on vacation with her folks and has had the camera!! I would have drawn some stick figures but I thought that would be dumb!! lol

Yes, Yes, send $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. I already have a camera, but, Yes Yes send $$$$$$$$$$$$!!!

I will get photos next week. Promise!!!

I just realized that I apparently have been posting in the wrong section. SORRY. Pics up, in the right area on the forum!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back