Show Your Face (1 Viewer)

Don't worry, your fishing lakes are still the best spots: that thing is an ocean-dwelling catfish and you'd need a grenade on the end of the bait to take out one of those!

Shannon, we have seen Peter but you are the better half and we still haven't seen your face on this forum........:rolleyes:

WELLINGTON

Chris McKenna gave us these great fish pictures to post for him.

McKenna1.jpg

McKenna2.jpg

Maybe people are starting to wonder if this mysterious Shannon even exists ...

Here she is - the Queen of the Forum (where it is always summer and usually Christmas) :
Shannon.jpg

Heh. Nice Narnia reference.

Excellent Heinkels in that movie by the way.

Last edited:
Just thought I'd bring this thread to the forefront again in case any of the new guys want to add their picture or any of the old members who didn't have the guts to can do so now.....:D

WELLINGTON

wellington said:
Just thought I'd bring this thread to the forefront again in case any of the new guys want to add their picture or any of the old members who didn't have the guts to can do so now.....:D

WELLINGTON

I tried twice but the size of the photo is too big. Don't know what to do. Sorry.

Pierre.

Introdicing ...... Pierre at the Tower of London! Good thing he's on the outside ...

Pierre.jpg

Nice to meet you in person Pierre...well almost in person. Tower of London..aren't you lucky. All those Brown Bess Muskets.........:eek:

WELLINGTON

Have you ever been to the UK Wellington? I get the impression you might really like it.

I think I would love it too, I've never been, had a stop over in Holland and England once at their airports nothing to write home to mom about. I've been to Greece, Egypt, Cyprus and Israel.

WELLINGTONl

Just wondering if any new collectors would like to add their picture?

Cheers
WELLINGTON

Chuck Harris asked if we could post this image for him.

Guess which one is Chuck ....

ChuckHarris.jpg

Chuck if this is from last years room trading at OTSN I definately missed this room. Darn it. I need to follow you next year if these are the kind of retired sets your finding.:D :D

I wasn't figuring you with long blond hair. It's funny the image we make about another person.:)

Pierre.

Since we have so many new guys on the forum I thought maybe they could give us a face to go with the name........:)

Cheers
WELLINGTON

wellington said:
Since we have so many new guys on the forum I thought maybe they could give us a face to go with the name........:)

Cheers
WELLINGTON[/QUOTE

Hi hi hi!
N-P

Attachments

• Noli Caricature 2.jpg
    Noli Caricature 2.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 447

Users who are viewing this thread

Back