Site Re-organization (1 Viewer)

There - we're following the Frog theme and going back to green (though a little different than the last green web site combo).

This seems much easier on the eyes.

Enjoy!

I like the tool bar color better, but the black text on the dark green background at the bottom web page is now hard to see.:eek:

Can I suggest that in keeping with the subject matter, we have a background scheme similar to the pic below?

I appreciate it might be a bit tricky, but it would look very cool. :cool:

Simon

Attachments

• ss-camo_edited.jpg
    ss-camo_edited.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 43
I like this much better, easier on the eyes. Forest green is my vote. Mike.:)

I prefer the green too. Will the other website conform to this then?

Funny but i like it whichever colour is used.Doesn't really worry me that much.Love how its been reorganised,thanks Shannon

Rob

It's amazing that more of our members have not given the credit due That Shannon deserves. She's spent hours working to provide us with a Forum that we as members can all be proud off. Let's stop Nickle and Dimer her with petty personal wants. Thanks Shannon for all of your efforts, in my book you've earn a VC along with a FORUM Medal of Honor for performance above and beyond the call of duty..............The Lt.

It's amazing that more of our members have not given the credit due That Shannon deserves. She's spent hours working to provide us with a Forum that we as members can all be proud off. Let's stop Nickle and Dimer her with petty personal wants. Thanks Shannon for all of your efforts, in my book you've earn a VC along with a FORUM Medal of Honor for performance above and beyond the call of duty..............The Lt.

Hear! Hear! Three cheers for our queen, Shannon the First!

Shannon did the Dragon forum get scuttled???
Never mind found it. Changing the forum takes us older guys some time to adjust. Playing with our minds again I see.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back