Slow down boys (1 Viewer)

tenth of june

Private 2
Please First Legion slow down with the new releases, I cannot keep up with the amount and regularity of what’s on offer…….who am I kidding…….

No new releases since Nov, and no changes to the ever continuing sale for months if not years.

On a positive note the new Seven Years War figures look fantastic, but I’m reliably informed that they’ll be released in 7 years time 🤪

Please First Legion slow down with the new releases, I cannot keep up with the amount and regularity of what’s on offer…….who am I kidding…….

No new releases since Nov, and no changes to the ever continuing sale for months if not years.

On a positive note the new Seven Years War figures look fantastic, but I’m reliably informed that they’ll be released in 7 years time 🤪

Who junks their stuff out voluntarily? Nobody who doesn't have to do this. Logically, fewer new products come out because the market has been damaged for a long time, and the price reduced stuff presses the market. - This raises the question (as far as I can remember, the FL figures are painted in Russia) - who is supposed to paint new FL figures ...? You know, War, an that ... (I fear, the rest of my order - Russian figures directly from Russia - will not arrive in Germany, 300 Euros for nothing ...)

Last edited:
I note any item from the Russian Federation is no cheaper despite their economy crash. And if you don’t get it anyway it’s a double whammy. Mad times we live in.

To my knowledge, only the masters are painted in Russia, the regular figures are painted in China.

To my knowledge, only the masters are painted in Russia, the regular figures are painted in China.

Correct; to my knowledge, sculpted in Russia, masters painted in Russia, produced in China.

Correct; to my knowledge, sculpted in Russia, masters painted in Russia, produced in China.

OK, thanks for information: So, then good look without masters and painting them (but, wait: if you have no masters, you do not need masters-painter). Sorry for cynicism, I hate the actual situation, we need peace and business, no war. But I see a very lot of problems for all of us; in Germany the restrictions against russian products and connections (and Russians in persona) are more and more harder and absurder.

Lets hope any hundred year war releases do not have the same timescale.

They've come out with Teutonic knights, Stalingrad Russians, Vietcong and FPW Turcos since November or thereabouts.

Not sure what you are on about.

On the horizon are Napoleonic French Hussars and Lancers as well as 30 years war artillery, Franco Prussian war Cuirassiers and the Seven Years War figures you mentioned.

I'm also not really following the point of the original thread.

First Legion has NEVER been prolific releasers. They have NEVER released stuff on a monthly basis. Their stuff has always seemed to come in clumps and quarterly at best, so while maybe slightly less volume, they're still releasing regularly based on everything George cited above.

Also, why would you complain that they have not changed the items on sale? You want them to stop selling stuff at a reduced price? WTH?

Ah, as usual people miss an attempt at a sarcastic post…….

I’m an eager First Legion collector, as I believe we all are, and I really look forward to new releases. The releases that have been cited on this thread all appeared on or before 19 November, or 4 months ago in 11 days time (WWII Russians came out in October). First Legion may not be prolific producers but 4 months (or longer) tries my and others patience very thin. Let’s just agree that we all look forward to whatever is released, just sooner please rather than later.

As per the ‘perpetual’ sale, I don’t believe I said it should be stopped, but rather, some other figures be added (which is what Matt said he would originally do). I’m biased so look forward to retreat from Moscow figures added to the Napoleonic sale range (I live in hope…….).

And on that bombshell, I’ll continue to admire my First Legion collection as is, but hope new releases are ‘literally’ round the corner…..

I'm also not really following the point of the original thread.

First Legion has NEVER been prolific releasers. They have NEVER released stuff on a monthly basis. Their stuff has always seemed to come in clumps and quarterly at best, so while maybe slightly less volume, they're still releasing regularly based on everything George cited above.

Also, why would you complain that they have not changed the items on sale? You want them to stop selling stuff at a reduced price? WTH?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back