Slow forum performance (1 Viewer)

Navigating from the previous page in this thread took 2 seconds, which is back about where it had been. This post saved in.....about 1 sec.

Prost!
Brad

My stress level has subsided know that the IT staff at TFT has corrected the problem. THANK GOD we were not hacked by communists cyber threats or international espionagers that creep around the web. The secrets and security of this forum are paramount to the Toy Soldier world and if compromised it would create chaos.

THANK YOU for correcting the glitch.

John from Texas

PS: For reals...THANK YOU GUYS!!!

Man it's good to have you back! endless entertainment coming out of Texas!

hey...

I said heeeeeeeeyyyyyyy....

I'm from Texas...I'm endlessly entertaining too...I never left...^&grin

Mike, not only are you entertaining but a sexy beast. The "Awwww sugar" comment by ZB is proof positive of your manliness. As a matter of fact, the heat from your manliness is keeping my coffee HOT right next to me.

And Mike...its definitely the Communists man.

John from Texas

Awww, sugar, I'd never forget you! {sm4}

Mike, not only are you entertaining but a sexy beast. The "Awwww sugar" comment by ZB is proof positive of your manliness. As a matter of fact, the heat from your manliness is keeping my coffee HOT right next to me.

And Mike...its definitely the Communists man.

John from Texas

well okay!

there you go...thanks...

I don't feel like the homely wallflower anymore...

Do I need to be concerned here boys??? ^&grin
Don't come into the office for one day and .......

Very nice, it's like sitting on the freeway moving 2 mph and then suddenly clearing traffic and your back to going too fast!
good job IT!^&grin

Ray

Users who are viewing this thread

Back