Small LED spotlights for a diorama? (2 Viewers)

mort-aux-rois

Private
Hello everyone,

This is my first post here, and I'd really appreciate any advice you have... I'm trying to build a diorama on my office desk, on a shelf upon which my monitors rest. Does anyone have any knowledge of small LED lights which I could position to highlight the model soldiers? I usually keep my office dark, so I'm imagining small lights which I could position at different points along the shelf to illuminate different lines of troops, but without lighting up the rest of the room.

Thank you for your help!

Hello everyone,

This is my first post here, and I'd really appreciate any advice you have... I'm trying to build a diorama on my office desk, on a shelf upon which my monitors rest. Does anyone have any knowledge of small LED lights which I could position to highlight the model soldiers? I usually keep my office dark, so I'm imagining small lights which I could position at different points along the shelf to illuminate different lines of troops, but without lighting up the rest of the room.

Thank you for your help!
Model Railway accessories offer a range of small lights as do dolls house stockists. These run off mains power and are relatively inexpensive. They can be positioned over or even within your display. At this time of year, there are available (Aldi and other major outlets) any number of battery powered light sets that can be adapted to do the job, and these are downright cheap. All of these can be positioned to light just the target troops without lighting the room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back