Some of my work (1 Viewer)

Old German, WW-III, period postcard. Notice stamps and cancellation on postcard. The reverse says, "Our own Oberst Redskull leads the 505th SS Volunteer Parachute Battalion into combat". Here we see him watching the skies for his men coming into the Cassino battle. Rare postcard.

View attachment 234876

Hi Arditi,

Nice photoshop postcard, i have those stamps used in the image as a pair with death mask one side and eagle on the other.

I wish it the mini sheet of four, as it has a value 20,000 euro.

Matt

Very interesting Matt. I collect militaria as well. Thanks for your comments.
Best, Russ

Hi Arditi,

Nice photoshop postcard, i have those stamps used in the image as a pair with death mask one side and eagle on the other.

I wish it the mini sheet of four, as it has a value 20,000 euro.

Matt

"The Raider". Death and treasure make for good stories over the communal hearths' this evening. Photoshop, photography, stock photos and 1/32 scale toy figures to make this Icelandic Saga.

TheRaider5SignedCompressed.jpg

The old ancient moves toward his room of relaxation after a long week of spells and mischief. He is accompanied by his two familiars. A nice tome on toy soldiery and a hot cup of tea await him. Plastic figure, photography, stock photos and photoshop.
Hyde2SignedCompressed.jpg

The old ancient moves toward his room of relaxation after a long week of spells and mischief. He is accompanied by his two familiars. A nice tome on toy soldiery and a hot cup of tea await him. Plastic figure, photography, stock photos and photoshop.
View attachment 236180

An Interesting study of toy soldier collectors. But you've done a glaring mistake mate. Where are the toy soldiers ! {sm4}

Steve

New German replacements have arrived in North Africa, 1941. They prepare to move to a forward camp. Del Prado toy soldier. Composite photograph with photoshop.
AfrikaKorpPage4Signedcompressed.jpg

1944, Communist ELAS soldier guarding the approaches to a hidden hq in an old Greek ruin. Their handy-work burns in the background. Del Prado figure and photoshop.

ELASPicture2SignedCompressed.jpg

Hi Nick. They were photoshopped in Sir. Off the internet.

1815, straggling French line infantry move to the sound and smoke of the battle. They are not well equipped, but have the experience of many campaigns within their hearts'. They pause at the first signs of the battle at their feet. Del Prado figure and photoshop composite work.
FrenchSoldierPicture3FinalSignedCompressed.jpg

1918, White Army Cossacks pull horses from their grazing for an upcoming action.
Cossacks4SignedCompressed.jpg

1943, Kuban Cossacks fight alongside German army units on the great steppes of Russia. Del Pradp figure and photoshop.

KubanCossacks1943SignedNoiseCompressed.jpg

Del Prado figure. Spanish cavalry, 1810, operate tactically in a foggy wood.
SpanshCavalryFiinalSignedCompressed.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back