Somewhere in the atlantic wall (2 Viewers)

enricoquinto

Sergeant
Hi everyone,

as you guys can see below, there's who's trying to plan very carefull and... who's washing his face...[FONT=Montserrat, Tahoma, Meiryo, arial, sans-serif] [/FONT]who's shaving his beard... who's cooking a hot meal, before all hell breaks loose! {sm2}

foto 1.jpgfoto 2.jpgfoto 3.jpgfoto 4.jpg

Cheers

Enrico

You've built a lot of detail into your diorama here Enrico. Well done, keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing more of your work. :salute::

Steve

Great dio. Morning activities, washing, shaving, preparing breakfast and discussing battle plans, " The Calm before the storm "
guy:)

Great dio. Morning activities, washing, shaving, preparing breakfast and discussing battle plans, " The Calm before the storm "
guy:)

There. You got it rigth, Guy. I'm glad you liked my diorama! Thanks a lot, mate!

Cheers

Enrico

Hi Enrico,

Excellent dio - love the new figures!

Hi Rob, thank you very much for your words. :smile2: I totally agree with you... I do love the new figures too! :rolleyes:

Cheers

Enrico

Last edited:
Hey Enrico .… I always enjoy your setups and presentations … as I do this one.
You have a talent for capturing the more calm and mundane events and make them come to life.
I just got back from a trip to a TS show but this is a fun way to start my morning.

Cheers, Sir!

--- LaRRy

Hey Enrico .… I always enjoy your setups and presentations … as I do this one.
You have a talent for capturing the more calm and mundane events and make them come to life.
I just got back from a trip to a TS show but this is a fun way to start my morning.

Cheers, Sir!

--- LaRRy

Hi LaRRy,

it's always a pleasure to read you! :smile2: Your kind words give meaning to my passion for the things that I do love. :) I'm glad I've given to you something positive and good. As your last morning also my night will be so nice because of you!

Cheers, my dear!

Enrico

Users who are viewing this thread

Back